Coming Home p.4

Here, have a meme!

For those who laugh at that - I am not a rude person you guys  - but it is sadly the truth, we are not doing so good with this virus going around killing people off without a single drop of mercy on their poor souls

For those who laugh at that - I am not a rude person you guys  - but it is sadly the truth, we are not doing so good with this virus going around killing people off without a single drop of mercy on their poor souls.Yes, many have recovered.But not all.I hope all you guys are staying inside and not having contact - including friends you guys and relatives from another state - at all cost.Your health matters, don't think this is a game you guys!Wash your hands, stay in home, and be very wise of useing your money. Be safe out there but for the most part lets pray in pure silence for those who are struggling, that includes the homeless and people you dislike, for they are human too.

Alright, now on with the story!Enjoy!🤗

°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°

When the deal was sealed, there was never a chance of going back. It's to keep her forever or to lose her.And they both wanted to keep her, but it had to be only one of them.The Decepticons or the Autobots....

"I am going to love it when I bet you into a tin can Prime!~" Megatron snarkly pops his shoulders, preparing himself for the big fight.

Prime gave him a stern glare, popping his neckcords "So am I Megatron, so am I."

While they were getting prepared for the massive showdown, Shockwave finally got there and was treating your injuries. He didn't expect you to break both legs in one go but he knew what to use to help you, he gave you a wheelchair. It was the best thing he could do for the moment since those Autobot pest keep trying to say 'Let us see her!You don't know anything about human health nor body!' or it is mainly their medic with 600 wrenches trying to take you away to check you up or fix you up himself. That was Shockwaves job, not an Autobots. Once this fight between Megatron and Optimus Prime is over he will personally take you to the Nemesis for better medical care. But for now, he just hands you a pain killers and some major distancing from the Autobots.They wanted - no changed that word - were EAGER to snatch you away from Shockwave, so he got Predaking and Soundwave with him in return.So let's see what they would do now.

"One shall stand..." Optimus runs full speed at Megatron, his war mask on, and Megatron soon took a two step leap towards Optimus, he fist was clenched up tight, finishing it off "...And one shall fall!"

And it has begun.

Optimus fell back by the collision of Megatron's clutch servos before making a side ways bee line to strike a attack on Megatron's legs.It partly failed.Megatron caught his arm, but he was successful to use a swift kick to Megatrons faceplate - causing him to let go - and then Optimus was able to successfully jump and kick him a few feet away from him.So far he was doing good....but karma can be a glitch to anyone who mistreats it. Optimus didn't notice he manage to shoot a blast from Megatron's blaster but he was able to pull out his sheild out in time, but unknown to Optimus Prime that was just a decoy, after Optimus puts down his sheild he was tackled down by Megatron immediately.That was his true form of attacking, causing a massive decoy in order to get to do what he so wanted to do next. Megatron and Optimus wrestle around before Megatron could delcare his triumph Optimus kicks him in the chassis causing him to be fling into the air, do a back flip, and land before pulling out his sword and blaster at the same time. Megatron's Decepticons cheered a quick prays causing Megatrons massive ego to grow like a wild fire, making it more of a challenge to be beaten by his opponent. Optimus pulled out his sword as well, knowing this is not going to end well, but a few cheers of encouragement from his team made him focus on the task at hand.He just needs to take Megatron down and he wins. He just needs to outsmart him.

"You have grown weak Prime, is being a Autobot making you become soft?"

Optimus ignores Megatron's taunting words, he wasn't having it right now, then that was when his plan to win came to him.......it may be a huge risk, but it will work.

Megatron smirks evily before making his way to slice Optimus up into peices "Looks like I have to cut it out of you Prim- AAGGHHH!"

There.His chance to win.Optimus made a huge leap under Megatron before getting up successfully to be able to penetrate his sword into his shoulderplate before blasting him up two times before kicking him across the battlefield.This is his victory, not Megatrons.

Megatron coughs out massive amounts of energon, for Optimus did stab him in a fatal area, befote he gave him a angery wicked glare "*Cough*....You sly motherfragger!*Cough*"

"I am not sly Megatron, I..." Optimus rose his sword, ready to end him honorably, before finishing it "....am playing by the rules-."

But when he brought his sword down onto Megatron's spark chamber.....he along with you and other Decepticons vanish out of thin air...

"Where did they go?!"Wheeljack looks around, not seeing an Decepticon.

Prime was confuse by it too, knowing that this is not some illusion of sorts, but was real.

"It looks like Megatron won this time....by someone's help."

And he wasn't wrong...it was you.