Jasper With Their Silver Linings

"Knocky!"

The red bot - who you so dubbed as Knocky - turns to see you on Soundwaves shoulderplate. He was slightly confuse, due to the human time and such, but wonders why you so needed to see him.But did it bother the mech?Pit to the no it dose not!He loves being around you! Knockout puts everything down to go see you, to which you were holding your stomach in what seems to be pain, now he was worried.

"(Y/N)?Are you all right??Why are you holding your-???"

":::She has not eaten any human food.Causing her to feel slight pain.:::"

Knockout looks at Soundwave, wide eyed, before reaching for you "Okay that is not good!How about we go to that little home of yours to make some-."

"I-I-I don't know how to cook food...nor make it.."

Okay, now Knockout was lost on what to do. He thought this human girl could make something edible for herself, but she really can't.His plan on helping her went to scrap.Soon enough Shockwave comes out of the Nemesis, holding a rather small human clothing in his servos, coming towards the two Decepticons that are both, even though Soundwave had a mask on, worried for the girls well being.

"I have brought you another hoodie to wear along with some pants-....Why dose she look like she is in pain??"

":::She hasn't eaten anything..:::"  Soundwave says taking the extra sets of cloths from Shockwaves servos "...And she doesn't know how to make some for herself." Knockout finish it off, eyeing your form, worried.

Shockwave, who looks at the two like they are complete idiots, sighs "She is logical too young to make anything for herself yet, when was the last time you have eaten anything (Y/N)?"

"I don't know....it's been almost uh.." Okay, you really don't remember so you guess it "...more then 3 weeks I think-?"

"Knockout take her to get out, right now. I will tell Lord Megatron about this in case he needs your service or utter help."

Knockout, who was already ready to leave this place for a few hours, transforms and shouts "Thank you Shockwave!" before running off with you.

.

.

.

"...She didn't get her cloths did she?"

":::Nope.:::"

Megatron POV

"So that explains why she is so skinny...."

Shockwave nods "It seems so..." he looks at Predaking, seeing he was fixing his 'sparklings' house, before looking at me once again "...This may change some of our routines as well, we have a human now - a human child at that - who needs protection and care.."

I nod, looking out the window strongly.These dame Autobots!Curse them for shooting us down!Now we are stuck here until further notice!

"Send Breakdown to their location, wherever one goes,the other follows."

"Affirmative-."

"Make sure to tell him to be in his holoform, he will be seen too easily by the Autobots human pest!"

"Double affirmative-."

"And!.." I pull up these so called banks money, hanging it to him rashly "Hand this to Breakdown, unless the girl see something and wants it or Knockout doesn't have any from the very start."

Shockwave looks at it, turn on his com link, talk to Breakdown, and send him off to Jasper.

"Triple affirmative."

Breakdown POV

So this is ain't cool.Knockout left me without me knowing, he even took her with him.Rude.

"Breakyyy!!!"I turn to hear a fimialer squeal before seeing the fimialer red Camero coming my way.

The passenger seat opens rather quickly before I see the holoform of Knockout come out from that side, smirking devilishly, as I made my way over.The little ball of sunshine came out out the drivers seat, walking to me weakly, but was happy as she made grabby hands at me.Of course I'm going to pick her up-........holy primus and energon stock, why iS SHE SO SKINNY?!?!

"(Y/N), lift up your hoodie for a second.."

She gives me a weak nod, smiling, as she did...I can't believe my optics, she was so skinny, that is not good.

Knockout lets out a couple coughs, grabbing my attention, before opening the drivers seat door "We going or not?"

I look at the little girl I held, smiling weakly now, as she looks at me.I felt so bad for not noticeing this sooner...

"Yeah, let's go.." I say, opening the door to the passenger seat with her on my lap, and close it "...Do you know which way your going Knockout?"

Knockout soon let's out a small laugh, starting his engines "Who is this 'Knockout' person I hear of?My name is Kevin not this 'Knockout' person you so speak of.~"

Oh....I forgot that in our holoforms we have different names-.

"No!Y-Your name is Knocky!hehehe!~" You chirped confuse but giggling at the same time.

Kno- KEVIN gave her a rather small smirk "Yes yes, that is my name.But in this form, I like to be called Kevin instead.Okay?"

"Okie doki!.." She turns to me, poking my cheek softly, eyes full of curiosity "...Then w-what's your name mister?"

.
.
.

If she was not so skinny right now, I would've smothered her with a big hug and kiss on those cute cheeks of hers!

"My name is Blake.."

She giggles, poking my cheeks more "H-Hello Blake!My name is (Y/N)!" She makes a cute face afterwards...now I can't resist.

I grabbed onto her - gently as I could - and hugged her close to my chest.She squeals more as I kiss her cheeks nonestop, tickling her in the process too.

Kevin rolls his eyes, pouting a bit "I better have some of that after we get out of the car, in Jasper!" before quickly driving off, not slowing down to the speed limit.

Optimus Prime POV

I was worried for that girl's life, I acted so foolishly and - to my knowledge - she may of have died due to it-.

"Optimus? Calm down, Ratchet and Wheeljack will get her.Relax alright?" Arcee light punches my arm, trying to ease my nerves.

It slowly did, not much as I wish, but it slowly did.

Smokescreen walks up to us, holding Raf on his servos, while his face plate  was of mere sorrow and confusion.Now I was feeling nervous again, just as soon as I lost it too.

Smokescreen puts Raf down on my servos "We found something you should probably see O.P..." Raf flips his device to my view, a sadden look on his face plate as well "...It's that girls history.."

I slightly tilt my helm, confuse, before reading it....

"By the Allspark?!"