A Recovery Day With 5t3v3

When you woke up from that odd dream, you see that you are in your room.It confused you why you were in bed but you immediately stopped when you felt pain shoot down your legs.You whimpered when you took off your bedsheets to see, wishing it was not true and was part of that weird dream, your legs were all bandaged up from your toes to your lower abdomen....it was that bad.

"Looks like the little sunflower is up, just when I made (F/Treat) too."

You look up in time to see...what seems to be Steve in a weird long white cloak holding a small tray of pills and a cup of water with a small bag of (F/Treat) inside it.

He soon hands you the pills and water, sitting down beside you "It will help with the pain.." after you took it he hand you the bag of sweets "...and that will help with your sweet tooth!"

"Steve?"

You got a hum from him, signaling that he was listening.You continued.

"...How d-did we get here?D-D-Did Meggy win?"

Steve stops what he was doing to only shrug off slightly "I guess he did, but we don't know how we got back at all" lies....he knew, but he ain't saying nothing yet.

You made a little 'oh?Otay then..' face, eating your (F/Treat) slowly..

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Wanna go and play some video games?"

"Yes p-please!"

In a clear instant Steve - gently as he could - picked you up and placed you in a wheelchair.When he got you in there he pushed you down the hallway into the game room for a few unexpected hours.

Dreadwing POV

It's been a few hours since the horrific  incident and discovery, it may be time to see if you have awaken from your slumber-.

"Brother?I feel you are near, do you feel me?.."

"I do brother, I do.."

"You must hurry, I feel myself becoming weaker by the days that passed by.I like to not offline like this at all brother."

I let out a small sigh, making my way to med bay "...I will find you, goodbye brother."

"Goodbye Dreadwing..."

Once I made it to the doors of knockout's laboratory I could only recall the events that occurred, my brother is alive but not for long...I need to retrieve him before it is to late.

"Maybe I can take (Y/N) with me? I will have to ask her and the Lord first." And maybe, just maybe, he can see what she can do with her abilities.

Finally he open the doors and sees nothing out of the ordinary.Good.He lays down on the floor before turning on his holoform making his way to your small home.He indeed notice that the house was made with a lot of spoil objects - those one who the spoil kids or people have - but he knew you for a short time to know that you are not a spoiled brat.You were a shy innocent human girl.Nothing bad about that at all-.

GAME OVER!

"Rematch!I call a ReMaTcH!"

"B-But this is the 11th time I-I-I won Steve, but okay.."

"YeEeEsSsSsss!"

Steve?How did he even get here? Oh well, I'll leave them be-.

"Mr.Dready!.."You came around the corner, rolling up to me "...Wanna p-play with us?"

Steve came out giving me a thumbs up, smiling like an idiot....

"1 round, then I will leave."

You smile sweetly and hug him before going back into the game room and continue playing the game.But he never left after 1 round, he kept on playing...

You kept on beating them, taking a mental note to self, that they CAN'T beat you in Mario Carts!