Down To Earth

(Y/N) POV
[Dreaming]

Why is it so blue here?All you remember was waking up in a field of blue but.....it held nothing.

"If it is sooo blue down here...a-am I a mermaid now?"You pounder, soon seeing that you still had human legs.

"Son of a hobbit....no m-mermaide but, what is h-h-here then-?"

"Son of a hobbit??Now what in the holy gods is a 'hobbit'???"

I jumped, quickly looking around for a person or thing, but find nothing.All I could do was know that this...person...was a female, by her smooth but whispery voice I mean.

The female voice chuckles lightly "They do not lie, you do have a shy but stainless purity of thy nature my dear."

I fiddled with my fingers a bit, flushed and confuse "T-Thank you miss.."

"Please, call me Tracer dear."

"O-Okay..." I look at my feet, feeling a bit uncomfortable "...Mrs.Tracer?..W-W-Where are you?I don't s-see you."

The voice - Tracer - laughs a little before a huge fuzzy baby blue orb came into my view.It looked like a pillow "I am amazed that a human child like you had thy mere guts to ask such a risky question...No wonder why thy Spark Giver chose you, you took risks and everything like a rookie I used to know."

I tilt my head confuse "S-Spark gutter?"

"No, Spark GIVER my dear. He is thy maine reason I lived my life like my other comrades, even in death, I live with thy soul he gave all of us.And in return, we do his bidding with our own free will."

I made a silent 'oh..' before asking another question, one that was on my mind for a little while "....Why?"

"Why??"

"Why did the Spark Giver..." Take big steps, I got closer to the floating ball of fuzz "...decide to choose.." I took my hands out - grabbed the ball - and weakly smile at it, my eyes directed at it with a billion emotions "...a worthless but pure bad luck charm of a human orphan girl like me??..All I will cause is pain and suffering-."

"You shouldn't say that, yes that happened to you and may scar you, but all scars can heal if you let it all go."

"N-No!" I shout, hot tears I held back behind my happy facade now breaking all at once "....They can't *sniff*...I tryed everything, I-!"

Suddenly I felt my entire body becoming cold and floatless.Tears stream more down my face as I see Tracer fading in my grip, scaring me.

"I like you to take that 'can't' and say 'I can' instead dear, he chosen you for a reason, a reason that can mean good alone..." Tracer then began to change a different color, my arms were sucking it up like a sponge "...and so my reason is to be there as your guidance, for he likes me to tell you dear..you are never alone.."

[Dream ends]

I snapped my eyes open, after her finally words.But before I could absorb the information, I find myself outside the ship......falling through thin air, fast.

"Like I said before dear (Y/N), you are never alone."

Megatron POV [Right before you wake up and stuff happening to u!]

I am devastated yes, but rather highly irritated with the mines being blown up.The cause?A idiotic cross gender Starscream who believed he can do anything better then me and others.How?He shot the last of his cannons amo right at a crystallize energon causing an explosion destroying - not just our source of life and energy - but many more Decepticons who never made it out except Knockout, Soundwave, Breakdown, and that idiot with endless daydreams of being the leader of Decepticons.Starscream.