Frag it all p.2

(Y/N) POV
I was having fun with this HUGE buffy blue robot until one of his hands held/covered me.I was gonna say something until he moved me behind him, who was he trying to hide me from?

"My lord Megatron it is good to see you!~Now why dose the mighty lord Megatron grace my-?!"

Knockout voice stopped mid sentence as a gaging sound was slightly heard before a deep growl heard. I know this didn't come from the blue buff robot, I could of have felt it. But who did that come from?Is Knockout okay?Please tell me my friend is okay!!!

"You were supposed to report to me immediately Knockout!You shall follow my orders, or you shall be offlined on the spot!" The - also male sounding - voice boomed out threateningly.

"Y-yes my lord!....*cough*...I will and always will *cough* serve you and only YOU!..*cough**cough*...Breakdown!Show him the reason of my disappearance!...*cough*"

I felt my stomach drop at what sounds like Knockout, he sounds horrible.Poor Knockout you didn't deserve that, your a nice robot!Not a mean robot!Breakdown - as from what Knockout said - takes me out from behind him, waites a second, and then uncovers me.I turn around in worry as I saw knockout being held in the air by the throat coughing and wheezing while a SUPER HUGE scary silver looking death robot with very bright light bulbs of deep crimson stares at me, only me....what did I do?

THUD!

Knockout was let go but he went straight down to his knees coughing for air and some of that bright blue stuff came out slowly, drop by drop, as he trys to regain himself. Without noticeing - I worry to much to process anything happening - that mean death robot held a sickening snarl and, before I even knew it, I was plucked away from Breakdowns hands and face-to-face with the mean death robot.

He is such a big meanie to Knockout, he did NOTHING but save me!

"N-No!Put me d-d-down you big meanie!" I stutter out loudly kicking my legs and shaking my arms like a maniac.

Out of my displeasure, the big meanie bot let out a irritated/almost amused scoff.He then turns around as a portal - like me and Knockout went into - appears and in comes one of those bots that came to help me and Knockout.Man he looks smaller then this big meanie bot, he also looks kinda weak/helpless too.......LETS BECOME FRIENDS MR.SOILDER-ROBOT!!!

The soldiers robot bows to the meanie bot "Sir!We have gotten Knockout out and away from the Autobots scout sir!"

"Bumblebee?..." The meanie bot growls lowly at that odd name "..That little pest!Tell me?Why did he attack Knockout out of all things?"

The soldier robot stands up and answers "To recover a cybronian relic. It seemed that the scout got it right after we came. He took almost everyone down, but we got back as soon as we got the relic-!"

"YOU FOOL!"The big meanie bot yells at the soldier robot "YOU DIDN'T KILL HIM!HE IS OUR ENEMY AND YOU LET HIM LIVE-?!"

"....uuhhmmm...whats a cyb-brotonian?"

Breakdown POV
Oh scrap.We are going down, abandon ship!

"It is what we are. We are from a planet called Cybertron but lost it due to a war with the Autobots, we now are here for energon since it is stronger here then any other continent in the cosmos." The decipticon, what was his location?Oh.It was Steve, said.

The little femmeling made an adorable 'oh' face before asking another question "....W-Who are da autobuwts?"

OOF!Too cute.

"They are our enemies, the main reason of our lost of our home world."

The femmling looks at Knockout then everyone around her, her expression was in pity before she sparked up with a smile, she then spoke out something we never expected from a human. A child at that. "....Can I hwelp you guys fight against da autobuwts? I don't have a home to go buack to..."

This was a surprise for everyone in the room, this was just to unexpected from a human child like her to say that so easily. Many - human adults and femmlings like her - would scream for mercy and fear or are willing to trade their life in the place of wealth and a upper advantage we may/may not have....but she - right now smiling like an idoit - just spoke out with nothing but a positive and confident voice. No fear was shown, only just a small curious and free willing spark.

She was clearly different.

"Knockout, Breakdown."

In an millisecond we were up and open ear (I FORGOT WHAT THEIR EARS WERE CALLED!!!😂), I then spoke "Yes Lord Megatron?..."

Megatron looked at the child before flinging her at Knockout - who luckily caught her in mid-air - and Megatron was then towering over us "You have chosen a very interesting one Knockout. Now you two are their charge for now on, if I ever get a little rumor of something horrible happen to that fleshy." He then let out a dark chuckle, giving us a 'if looks could kill' glare "Both of you will sincerely be offlined by me and me alone!"

"....Megatruon?...What's offline mean?"

"..."

"..."

Megatron stares at her blankly before he gives the question femmling a toothy grin, surpriselingly she didn't get scared by it "Ask your friends dear." He then turns around and takes Steve with him before yelling at us "Oh!One more thing. She goes where you go, do NOT leave her behind nor KILL her!GOT IT!?"

"YES!!!"

"Good. Farwell then."And he was gone with Steve.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Sssoooooo?....Where is she gonna stay for the meantime?.."Knockout ask as he looked down at her, who in return looks back him smiling.

I shrug before putting her on my shoulder plate "I guess we have to become bunkmates again, we really can't leave her alone."

Knockout groans "Sccrraappp!"

"Br-Breakdown?" The girl say confuse then continues "W-what's scrap mean?"

"..."

"..."

Frag it all, she is gonna be the death of us!