Double Suprise

Shockwave POV

"..."

I don't know what to even say...I never knew this was even possible, this is illogical!

"Shockwave, give us some details, don't offline on us!" Knockout whines, waiting as I look over his stomach.

I really didn't know what to say, this is unordinary for me.I may as well inform Megatron about this later, this is just so much to take in.Breakdown comes over, looking at the screen of what seems to be in Knockout's stomach, before looking at me.He was just as confuse as I am.

Then Breakdown points at them "...Is this it?What gender is it??"

"A boy..."

Knockout sighs in relief, but then looks at the screen, noticing something was off.

Breakdown goes to his side - seeing he was concern - then strokes his stomach "Is something troubling you love?"

"Yes, Shocks turn up the sonar..."

I look at him, confuse "Why?"

"I just..." Knockout sighs leaning back more "....feel like there is something missing."

I nod looking to Breakdown, who was down for it, then continue on making adjustments to the sonar....well I'll be sparked, he wasn't kidding.

"Isn't that, a heart beat?"

"Yes, heartbeats to be correct..." I turn to them, helping Knockout up, then let them see what I am about to show them "...Congratulations!You two are having twins!"

"TWINS!??!!?!"

"Yes, twins, both boys-."

"When are they coming?"

I look at Breakdown, seeing he was slightly worried while Knockout is rather happy, but to be honest.I have heard of two Mechs having a baby together, but not one that gives birth to one. I thought Knockout was playing a little prank on me but this....how can this be a prank?

Taking a deep breath, I told them my honest answer "I don't know.."

"You don't know?.." Knockout rubs his temple, slightly irritated "...You must know, we need to know Shocks-!"

"Have you ever heard of a Mech giving birth to a sparkling before?"

Both of them look at eachother, not saying a word.Ha, just like I thought too.

"But since this is rather illogical to happen..." I look at my research, looking at femmes and referring them to a Mechs form of body, then turn towards them again "....It could happen any day, time, place. Keep tabs on yourself, come to me if you seek help."

Breakdown takes my servos, shaking them "We haven't told Megatron yet, we just need to conform it, but thank you for your help!"

My optic widen "He doesn't know?Why not-?"

"We are afraid to see how he reacts..." Knockout chips in, walking to the exit "...and hope he doesn't take (Y/N) away from us, or kill us either."

"She has grown on you hasn't she?"

Both of the mechs nod then walk out of my laboratory, servo in servos, and I continued on my design. After all, this may be good use for the Decepticons cause.And (Y/N) mostly.

"....I feel like something is wrong.." Predaking, who just finished taking a cat nap, walks over to me.

I gave him a confuse look "And that is-?"

Everything happened so fast.A portal, which was a dark (O/F/C) popped out of nowhere and Dreadwing, out of every mech here, came rushing out.Falling straight onto his faceplate as the portal disappears behind him.Predaking approaches Dreadwing, who was groaning in slight pain, and helped him up.Taking him to my medical bed.That's when we saw the new open wounds on him, mostly dents and scratches, but mainly wounds. What kind of trouble did he get himself into?

"..(Y-Y/N)..." Dreadwing gets up, looking around madly, then looks at the both of us "...Where is she?!"

I raise a brow, fixing his new wounds "I thought she was with you, what happened?"

"Good question.." Predaking growls lowly, clutching his servos tight together, eyeing Dreadwing "...what happened to my sparkling Dreadwing?"

Dreadwing gulps, knowing he fragged up, but told the truth "....Arachnid ambushed us.."

"WHAT?!"

"She is one of us, but it is highly illogical for her to be on this planet-?"

Predaking growls loudly, his wild side kicking in, then glares at Dreadwing with his fangs "WHERE IS (Y/N) NOW?!?!"

"I don't know!.." Dreadwing held his servos up, high in defense "...B-But something powerful awoken within her while I was being tortured by that glitch!"

I froze.No.I haven't even finished with my design/project yet!But that was Arachnid, a insane but powerful femme, and the little human fought her...Waite a second?

"Where is Arachnid and (Y/N) now-?"

Just as I asked here comes 5t3v3 rushing through my door and to me. Now what is it this time?

"Lord Megatron is fighting Arachnid!.."

Predaking and Dreadwing both got up and start running down the hallway, now leaving me with him with a consern mind.

I sigh, fixing my lab "Anything else I need to-?"

"(Y-Y/N)...She is fighting along side Megatron, against Arachnid-."

I dropped everything once I heard 'Fight' and 'Against Arachnid.' And I made a mad bolt, 5t3v3 behind my tail pipe, holding onto a human aid kit in my closed up servo.Why?Just why must this child get into illogical situations like this?

"In here!" 5t3v3 opens the door just as I see a green flashy blur run across the room.

The frag was that-?

Suddenly Arachid was pushed off of Megatron, who was ferocious now, as she climbed the cieling with her spider legs....until that portal appeared again and the same flashy green comes out, punching Arachnid square up in the faceplate, before making another one to land on Megatron's shoulderplate while Arachnid fell off and lands on her faceplate.Groaning out a few curses words in pain.

"Shockwave it seems (Y/N) doesn't need her wheelchair no more..." Megatron then shows me a little human, covered in that electric green sparks, standing with ease "...and her abilities awoken."

"Hello S-Shocky!"

This.......this is impossibly illogical, it's just..so many double suprises.