Melting sparks

Megatron POV

After making sure that the relic is in a safe place I made my way to my throne room. I need to know more about this fleshy before it gets to out of hand.And luckily I have someone who could get me answers ASAP.As I finally entered my throne room I see Soundwave with Shockwave talking about something unknown. I don't care what it is. I need information about that fleshy in order for my plane to work!

"Soundwave!Shockwave!Come here now." And they both did, bowing on one knee.

"Soundwave, I want you to get enough information as possible on the new recruit, she is a human child."

Soundwave stands up after getting a fresh picture of her. She was on top of Knockout's head watching with her small soft (E/C) optics while some of her oddly fluffy (H/L) (H/C) cover little spots of her chubby fleshy faceplate as Knockout buff his arm out once again. Him and his buffing.

"Yes, that is her. Now find me information about her!" I say and Soundwave nods going to his computer for help.

Only Shockwave is left.

"Shockwave.I have a task for you to accomplish."

Shockwave gets up, listening "What is it that I must do?"

I thought about it again and say it out bluntly "She will need a place of her own size and contains her earthly human needs. I already gave her to Knockout and Breakdown's care so I would like her to be able to travel from between the two if she so needed. When done make sure that she contains food, clothing, and otherly human child needs. Make her feel welcome here as well Shockwave."

Shockwave nods bowing again "I will." And leaves the room to do his given task.

Thats at the exact moment Soundwave found the fleshy's information.

I grin as I walk over to the Soundwave "Well done Soundwave, now let's see what this fleshy is all about."

Name:(Y/N) (M/N) (L/N)
Age:Current age is 7, died at 4 years old.
Birthday:(Month/date/year)
Sex:Female
Alive or dead?: DEAD
Parents: None, abandon for 4 years of her life before being place in Northern Ireland Orphanage.
Disabilities?:None.
Background information: She was abandon the exact day she was born. Her parents both have accendently got in an accident while she was going to the hospital within her mother's belly.The farther died instantly due to the crash that took place but unlike the father, the mother-in-labor was hardly alive from it.A few minites later the ambulance made it there just in time to get her to give birth AND help her survive for the next day.But it was too late for the mother, due to the extreme amount of pain and loss of blood, she gave birth then passed away. By that day (Y/N) was given to her relatives to be cared for, they threw here to the wolves after she learned how to, kinda, walk. By that exact time - 2 1/2 weeks later - the nun of the orphanage found her and took her in. She was then placed in their care named as (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N). But unfortunately - at the age of 4 - it was burned down killing every child, nun, and caretaker of the orphanage.

Oh...so she been through alot more then I thought.

"Soundwave. Go retrieve me the human child from Knockout and Breakdown.I will like to speak to her, face-to-face."

And like ordered, Soundwave nods before walking out the room to retrieve the human child, (Y/N).

Soundwave POV

Now that was indeed sad. A child like her has been going down and up hills just as she was born, must be hard for her to trust people and make some connections now. Poor kid-.