Voiceless connections p.1

(Y/N) POV

"Time to wake up dear..."

Your body...it hurts...it hurts so much!I felt arms, cold thin arms, pick me up. Carrying me somewhere....but why does it feel familiar?

"Come on, breakfeast is going to get cold, wakey wakey!~" This voice....

I open my eyes, seeing a beautiful feminine woman with long jet black hair, sparkling green eyes, and very pale skin...

"M-Moon?"

She nods, placing me down on a chair, sitting across from me.Then a little boy - purple hair style in a buzz cut, orange and red eyes, very well tan skin, and had freckles on his cheecks -  hands me and Moon a plate of pancakes.It had (F/Topping) on it too.

"I hope you like them, it took me alllll day to get them right!" The boy, who had a deep but british voice, teased while sitting down beside me.A plate of his own.

Moon takes a bit, smiling "And you did fantastic Blur, they taste very good!"

"Blurr?"

Blurr - the boy - nods happily, hugging me "She knows my name!"

Moon chuckles, smiling at us "It is good to see you two already caring for eachother..." she looks over to me, eyes close "...and that you may become a role mode for him."

I raise a brow, confuse "..W-What do you mean-?"

"What is the real world like???Is it ugly?"

"N-No Blur it's really pretty-!"

"Are there gods there?!I like to meet one!"

"Uhmmm..."

"Is being a kid hard?Do we need to do child labor??"

"I don't t-t-think kids should work until they-?"

"Do you like Autobots or Decepticons?"

"Cons."

"Is papa and dad worthy parents???"

Now I didn't know how to answer that, not at all.

Suddenly Moon got up and pull Blurr down next to her, a angry glare with it, before pulling him close to talk to him alone.Ignoring me.

Blurr pouts, looking at the ground "But I thought she knew already-!"

"She is about to find out, have patience dear...for that is the key."

I didn't know what they were talking about.Papa?Dad?Role modle?It was not making any sense to me whatsoever!

"Ah...it's time."

"W-what?" I was going to scratch my arm....but I didn't feel it.I look down and see myself fading rather quickly.

"I will be there soon (Y/N)!Waite for me!" Blurr runs off, him to fading away too, now I was left with Moon.

"Moon?..." I watch half my body fade away, feeling tired "....Why am I here?"

Moon laughs gently, sitting next to me now "Isn't it obvious my dear?..." she stroke my hair, soothing me to sleep once more, and I lean against her.Falling asleep "....I am your mother."