Meet Up p.1

Voidlight POV [Oc of DEMO_LIRIOUS!]

"So your telling me that this small thing here.." She points at the little girl who was playing hide-&-seek with Predaking "...is a human child?"

Shockwave rubs his optic irritated "Yes, for the 20th time yes!"

Taking my red optics I simply scan the small human sparkling, she was small and seemed easy to break.Where is her protection?I hardly see anything that could be used as a weapon on her, just flesh and bones.Ha!She will be easy to kill!

"....so who are you?" Dreadwing - the one I met on my way here - gestures to myself.A hint of curiosity in his optics.

I smirk, standing proud "My designation is Voidlight, I am a seeker for the Decepticon cause and-!"

"A seeker?You look more like a snipper type of femme?" Shockwave pipes up, earning a 'Shut the frag up!' glare from me.

Taking a long silent second I continued "...as I was saying, I am a seeker - not a sniper idiot - and I am the little sister of-..." I pause, to just point out my brother but I don't even see him nor sense him - then I look at the two confuse "....Where is Starscream?Did he offline during the fight?"

"He and Soundwave went to a mine, to recover energon.." Megatron sighs, kicking Arachnids corpses "...Why?Do you miss him already Voidlight?~"

A mine?Oh now this won't do!

Walking towards Megatron I teasingly touch his arm, getting his all but worthy attention, then I pull away "Why yes I do Nutmeg, it took me 8 eons to get here from a scrap ship so of course I do!But..." I put a single digit under his chin running down his neckcords, then look into his beautifully optics "....Do you miss me Meggsy?~"

There.I got him.Megatron was now a blushing mess, to make it worse right infront of his comrades too, and he push me off before storming out of there saying "If I hear a word about me anywhere, then I will rip everyone's sparks out and feed it to Predaking!"

Hahaha!~Now that was cute!~To bad he doesn't like me back...

"Excuse me miss?H-How do you know Starscream?" I was able to look and, to my suprise, see the human talking to me.

Ha!~She reminds me of a doll!~

"Well hooman Starscream, along with my two other brothers, is my big brother-!~"

"WHAT?!"

"Illogical!You don't look nor sound like him!"

Omg...primus send help to these idiots.

I roll my optics "Whatever you say fraggers.." then com link Soundwave "...VL to SW do ya read?"

":::Void?Long time no see!:::"

I snicker, walking out of the room to the flight deck "Same here flatscreen, same here.How's Screamer?"

":::Flatscreen?That's a new one, but he is good.Why you asking?:::"

Jumping off the Nemesis I transformed, after doing a couple flips and so, into a F-4 Phantom Jet taking off like the speed of sound.

"Because this glitch seeks to find a seeker, where do ya wanna meet up at?"

It took Soundwave a second, then he spoke ":::....I'll send you the location, goodbye Void.:::"

"Ha, thanks you emo robo see ya soon!" I laugh insanely now flying to my destination.

Soundwave POV

Flatescreen?....Another name I must get used to I guess.

"Alright that seems like enough energon, let's go-!"

":::Megatron com linked me, we must meet in a different location.:::"

Starscream growls, acting like a sparkling "GGRRAAAA!What is it now?!"

":::Unknown.." I jumped into the air, transforming "...you coming?:::"

Starscream huffs, grumbling a few words here and there, then he too transformed now waiting for me.I then flew off, since I knew where we are going, and Starscream was on my tailpipe.Hehehe, siblings.Such a funny but utterly odd duo.I may as well record them the whole time, it may be a good use for later if it so needed to be.

Starscream POV

Why is it everytime I turn around or do some Megatron dose something with me knowing it?!It's like if the world is against me, why do I hold so much bad luck?!

":::....You are daydreaming again Starscream.:::"

I growl, I really do not harbor any good luck, not one bit "Shut up and fly Soundwave!"

":::That depends if you fall down enough and crash into a tree-.:::"

"SHUT.UP!"

":::Then fly baka!:::"

??? POV

Me and Smokescreen were just cruising around, for mines of course. But then we get a energon signal from one of the areas near us...it was moving fast and far from us now.

"We should tell O.P about this-!"

"Or!..." Smokescreen got infront of me, driving off "....we can just follow them, who knows?A mine full of energon may be there??"

Dammit...I may as well listen, we haven't been able to get energon for days and we need to grab some before we starve to death.

"Fine!Lets go!"

And we were off...But little do we know, that we were able to get back something more then we bargained for.