Frag it all p.1

Knockout POV
The ground bridge close behind him and he let out a relived sigh. He was finally away from that pest, any longer he would of have offlined for sure.

"WOOOW!This p-place is HUGE!!.." The mech looks down at the femmeling as she shifts to look at him, her small fleshy (E/C) optics sparkling "D-Do you live here M-M-Mr.Robot???"

He nods coldly "Yes, yes I do. This is my master's ship-."

"Your m-m-master's ship!?Wow!She must be r-rich!" She looks around giggling...interesting, she isn't afraid yet.How odd.

"Yes he is. But human, I have a question for you to answer."

The look she gave when she heard 'question' and 'answer' was making her tilt her head slightly on each side, clearly confuse, but to me it made her look cuter-......No!She is a puny fleshy without any defense to help her!SHE IS WEAK!

"What i-is the Mr.Robot-?"

I stopped her by raising a digit at her, she quickly understood and stopped, and I spoke "My name is Knockout, not Mr.Robot. Just Knockout." She nods her head before I continued "Now.The question...why are you so happy and giggly?You just got kidnapped by a unknown cybertonion, and you don't show any sort of fear by that? Why is that hmm?"

She did an 'oh' face before answering "W-w-why should I fear you Knockout s-sir? You saved m-m-me like I saved you from getting s-shot at....That means we are F R I E N D S now, right??"

.

.

.

.

.

.

This kid, she is just stupidly innocent.

"Yeah, we are...friends. For now that is.."I say smirking at the last part, she was just so stupid to think that.

Suddenly a hand was placed on my shoulderplate before hearing a fimialer curiosity of a decipticon; Who is know as Breakdown.

"My primus Knockout, I didn't know you wanted to be a sire that much!"

A blush of utter misunderstanding came at me like a bullet "B-Breakdown! I just stole her by curiosity! She is just a human-!"

Knockout didn't realize by now, that you were taken out of his clawed hands and was examined by Breakdown.He was clearly gushing at your cutness and - you giggling and stuff - your stuttering issue.Right off the bat Breakdown knew you were a shy spark, a very shy and cute one at that!

"Knockout just look at her!SHE IS JUST AS CUTE AS A PUPPY! Where did you get her!?!?"

"....whats a 'puppy'?"

"WHAT!?!!?You don't know what a puppy is?!"The girl gasps in shock as she held onto Breakdowns thumb, looking at me in disbelief.

Breakdown made a clear 'Are you retarded or something?' look before he sees an figure approaching them. He immediately closed his hand and hide it behind him while Knockout was utterly confuse until he looks for himself.

It was Megatron, and he looks piss.

Just....frag it all!