History Is In The Past, Not In The Future!

(Y/N) POV

I was with Megatron and he seemed really upset about something but at the same time, he seemed angery. Why?What is the matter-?

"(Y/N).I have some questions for you to answer, can you do that?"

I look up at him and nod "Y-Yes."

He hums before saying his first question "How did you survive the fire? Back in your orphanage, everyone offlined, but not you. How?"

I gulped "How d-did you know-?"

"I ordered Soundwave to go into your history and get whatever information on you, and I got very little of it."

"Oh...." I say, kicking my legs as a distraction but answered his question "....I-I was not happy t-t-there. I have been bu-bullied by almost everyone i-in the orphanage, and I ch-ch-chose to stay outside that n-night and sleep in my favorite tr-tr-tree....thats when I woke up a-and smelled fire, screams of everyone w-w-within the building, and then it co-collapsed down onto them...killing th-th-them..."

Megatron let out a hum of utter pity - he thought that this would not be worse then it already was - but continued onto his other questions.

"What is your favorite hobby?"

"I-I like to (Hobbie #1) a-a-and (Hobbie #2)."

"What is your favorite food?"

"....I like (F-F/N), it taste really g-g-good!"

"What is your favorite drink?"

"I like b-both (Soda/N) an-an-and (D/N)!"

"What is your favorite color?"

"(F/C)!It's really prwetty!"

Megatron stops, types,  and thinks before one more thought poped into his head "Last question.." He looks down at me, leaning onto his hand unamused looking "...What is your favorite animal-?"

"DRAGONS!"

"....Dragons?.." Megatron raise a brow upwards a little "...what in the pit is that?"

I gasped. He didn't know what a dragon was.HOW?!They are so cool and amazing!

"It's a VERY BIG l-l-lizard!It has sharpe te-teeth and claws, shape eyes t-t-to see far away, and they br-breath fire and can fly!" I tell him making body gestures for the 'wings'.

An amused chuckle came out of him as I did so "...This reminds me of that beast in Shockwave's care."

"B-Beast?...What b-beast?"

Megatron said - in a monotone voice - what it was "A predacon.The last of his very kind."

"O-oh....so is h-he a dragon?"

He nods before a door open stopping both of us. We look over to see a very skin robot. He looks very funny in those high heels, why was he even wearing them?Those are for big girls only! The skinny robot looked around - he had big red light bulbs for eyes - and gasp at us. Why is he gasping?It sounds just like a girl who got offended by someone she knew.

"IS THAT A HUMAN?!WHY IS LITTLE FLESHY THING HERE-?!"

I didn't like what Megatron did next.He instantly came to the robot and held a makeshift gun at its face - glowing brightly - after Megatron pushed him down onto the ground.Hard.

"Yes it is a human Starscream. But yelling at this sparkling - a new recruit to the Decepticons cause - I would like you to know that YOU can't  HURT or HARM her..." Megatron pushed his gun closer to its face roughly, he growls loudly continuing "....if I hear anything that includes you hurting or harm her, you will be torn into scrap metal by Predaking!"