NOT A CHAPTER!!!.....But just check it out!

.

.

.

.

.

You done reading the title and 'WHY?!IWASHOPINGTHISWASANOTHERCUTEUPDATE!!!WHY THIS??!?' phase, that is me 100% but I live with it until the end.But I am here because - I was bored as hell, and this may be fun - I  will take WHATEVER question/requests you want to ask.And I'll give it to either decipticons or autobots, if you want, it can include the author and the young you in here as well.

For instance!

Author-chan: Knockout, truth or dare?

Knockout: *Takes a sip of his tea like energon* Spill the tea, squishy.

Author-chan:.....you an't helping shit ya know that?Just tell.Me.Turth.Or.Dare!?

Knockout:Truth.What harm can this bring me-?

Author-chan:Knockout are you gay?

Knockout:*Spills his tea like eragon everywhere on him and the floor, now coughing for air due to what he just heard*

Breakdown:...*looks at Knockout laughing*...now that is a good qUeStIoN!

Megatron, Steve, Starscream: Knockout is 100% made for gay, just ask Soundwave.

Knockout:I-I-I am not gay!I am straight as a-!

Soundwave:*Plays what sound like lewd stuff but the voices behind it were DEFINITELY Knockout and...... B R E A K D O W N!!!*

Shockwave:That is illogical for you to lie Knockout. We have proof-.

(Y/n):*Young sleepy (Y/N) comes in, confuse but extremely tired* W-What...*yawns*...was that?...

Author-chan, knockout, breakdown, megatron,shockwave,soundwave, starscream,steve:.................Nothing, go back to bed.

REQUEST HERE!