Shooting Star p.1

Remember that part that I left you off with?Like for instance, the sky is falling....yeah.That's you falling from nemesis, along with a dead offline con, falling down from 3,684 feet in the air.

No one on the nemesis was able to get you, you knew it because the ship was falling from the sky itself.You knew you were going to die, but not like this.

"..I am worthless.."You curled yourself into a small ball, crying tears of pure sadness "...No one wants me...not anymore.."

By now, you were 2,049 feet from death.Curling into a ball was not helping you at all but you stayed that way, it was your own way of comfort.

Looking up, you see the nemsis..your friends..falling with you, but more in a slow matter of time unlike you.All you could feel was guilt.It stung so much, it was just so unhealthy for you to cope with.So you weep it out, lashing out your final thoughts of life to the sky.Not caring if anyone, bad or good, heard you.What else could you do if this was your final few minutes of life?

"I AM SO SORRY KNOCKOUT, BREAKDOWN!!!I TRYED WHAT I CAN DO, BUT THIS IS THE END FOR ME!I-I-I HOPE THAT I MADE ALL OF YOU HAPPY UNLIKE OTHER PEOPLE IN MY LIFE!!!!I....I-I WISH THAT NONE OF THIS EVER HAPPENED!!!"

You were screaming now, it was killing you from the inside.It was like poison, and you wanted it alll out right now.

2,005 feet...

1,870 feet...

1,659 feet...

1,432 feet...

1,226 feet...

1,113 feet...

Time was going out, for you at least. But you had one more thing to say, one you really wanted to say when you had the chance.

"S-Starscream....you are *hic* my shooting star, no matter what happens, y-y-your *sniff* my #1 star!..."

794 feet....

504 feet....

380 feet....

You inhale a deep breath saying your final words "...Please don't f-f-forget me.."

113 feet...

90 feet...

77 feet...

Here it is, your death bed-.

"LIKE PIT I'M GOING TO LET YOU DIE!" And in a clear instant - flying roaring engines of a jet - you fell right into the maine control seat that buckled you up nice and tight.

You open your eyes wide, crying more with - no sadness - happiness to see who your savior was...it was Starscream!

"S-Starscream?..*sniff*...Thank you!"

Starscream didn't say anything back but tried to grab Dreadwings body that is a few mere inches from the ground.His belt around you tighten a little more as he got a hold of the offline con.He was doing good until a blast was heard and Starscream was making a mad bolt out of there, his wing on fire and making an endless pit of smoke from the damage caused.

"Dame Autobots!Can't I ever get a fragging break-?!"

No.He really can't, his wing has been shot off him - causing him to groan in pain - to spin madly in the air above.He had to let go of the offline bot in order to make a safe landing but at the same time, the Autobots would do something stupid if he did that....it resorted him to do one thing.

"Can you swim?"

You tilt your head after nodding "Y-Yeah.Why-?"

"See ya wouldn't want to be ya!"Was the last thing he said before undoing your seatbelt, fly over a small lake, and done a quick spin making you plop into the lake below.

You were going to scream at him, but stopped seeing - while falling into the water below - that Starscream crashed right into multiple trees before making a large skidding hole in the ground endding with him colliding into a large rock...the body of Dreadwing not so far from him..

Knockout POV

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE JUST SLIPPED OUT OF YOUR SERVOS?!?!"

Breakdown, who was holding me back from murdering anyone, was beyond piss and worried as I was.I mean, we let her go for a few minutes and suddenly we had an Autobot invasion on the Nemesis.How do you expect us to be calm when our rose is gone from our sight or reach???

Predaking was worried - for that was his sparkling that fell out of his grasp - but mad at himself due to that idiotic young scout shooting at his wings, causing holes to the point he couldn't fly.He was now a flight less predacon.

"Do you know a way we can save her Shockwave??CAN you save her-?!"

"Negative."

Knockout clench his teeth, hissing in mere shock and rage "Why so Shockwave?!Surely one of the scouts or Predaking would-!"

"Predaking's wings are not useable due to the Autobots scout causeing massive holes in his wings..." Shockwave pulls out a data pad, a list of Decepticons on it "...And many of our Searchers were damaged and offline.Mostly due to the unexpected attack of the Autobots-."

"So she is going to fall to her death?" Breakdown voice became dark, serious too "..Is that what you are implying on us?After you took her from us before this happened."

Shockwave shakes his head, scrolling more on the data pad then usual "....I am afraid so-."

BANG!

The ship was falling from the sky, most of them making their escape due to not have the ability to fly like other of their kin.I growled in frustration and bolt outta there, mad as pit, before making my way to a ground bridge not so far from me.Breakdown joins me after taking a thick human blanket, clutching it in his servos, before making his way outta there with me.

"Shockwave, we need to go..." Predaking whispers, feeling utter guilt for his sparklings spark.

"...I must say, that is rather illogical."

Predaking tilts his head slighty, mere confusion "But the groundbrigde...it still is active-!"

He was stopped by him, looking out the hole in the wall, looking down.Full of focus.Predaking made his way over seeing what he sees.....

"...For a trans gender Decipticon, he dose contain a heart."

Brovo Starscream, you really aren't that cold sparked as we thought.