Lazy Day With The Cons

Since you got back - and Voidlight now gone - the Decepticons wanted to do some fun stuff with you.Each and single one of them wanted alone time with you.So they decided to do a, what humans called it, lazy day with you.

Megatron.Of course.Was the first one to be with you.Yes, he didn't know much about human entrainment so he decided to tell you some stories about himself back in his old days on Cybertron as a sparkling and allll the way to him being a gladiator. Megatron stories - with much needed detail of good innocence things and ALOT of gory/horrific stuff like killing or bloody massacres - you some didn't seem fazed by it.Not at all, heck, you didn't even flinch as he laughs his most scary villian laugh of all time!

Shockwave was next, and he already knew what to do with you.....he let you play with gems - the human safe kind - from different mines they all been to.During his research - he was sooooo fragging dependent on his research then try it without touching the keys on the board - that human women, including children, love to look at shiny things like jewelry...a gem was part of it, so he got you all different types he could find. And to his amusement you did indeed enjoyed it.Heck, you found one that resembles his theme colors and renamed them as 'Shockwave jr.'.Yeah, you were that innocent and cute.

5t3v3 was next and - in his holoform - draw and color things with you. He never liked to draw alone in his sparkling hood, so he chose to draw with you cause children, oh primus, they were messy but so creative!Soon you two got bored of drawing with plain old crayons, so you ask 5t3v3 for some paint instead....that's when the slogan 'Taste the rainbow, be the rainbow!' started allll over again. The walls?Had hand paint - small and large - on every single area they could reach and claim, even the crannies.The door?It was smothered with dark colors with white poka dots on it, it made it look less gloomy.The floor?Everywhere you two step leads a trail of foot - small and large - paint work.The best part of all this mess?This wasn't 5t3v3 room, this was Dreadwings room.

Predaking was next and that poor boi didn't really know what to do with you...that was until he saw you covered in paint along with 5t3v3. So what he did was take you into your small home - now in a holoform - and start a nice bubble bath for you. Yeah, you whine at it for a little while but then Predaking came back with, oh yes he did, swimming trunks on and holding a large load of bath toys.Once Predaking got into the tub, he was a big guy so half of the tub was taken up by him, before you come in to only sit on his legs.But did he mind that?No, he was already getting a few cups of water onto your head, pouring it out, before working on cleaning your hair.That was the only thing he was gonna do, the rest was on you. While he was washing your hair you ask him if he had others like him he told you some pass memories but nothing more.After the bath and washing all that paint off and into some pj's Predaking told you more stuff about himself and so on.

Dreadwing was next - even though he was slightly injured - he thought of having just a movie night with you. So he went to your little home - holoform as well - and help make some sweets and some popcorn.When he was done he sees that you already brought out pillows, tons of blankets, and tons of disney movies....but once he started that movie with you - your favorite movie of all time - you had to protect him from the villain.Turns out that he doesn't watch movies much, how wierd but slighty odd and interesting is that?

Breakdown and Knockout was the last ones, and they decided to do the most dreadful thing yet.....A tea party. You made these guys dress up in the most beautiful female - since they are in their holoforms - that you could find.Once done, you did their hair and add some makeup on them and put of some glitter to make them, in your own words, pop and shine!But you kept noticing - even already playing pretend and stuff - that Knockout was acting weird. It was to the point it worried you.And they easily noticed it, so they spilled the beans early.

"(Y/N), sweetie, I'm pregnant."

You gave Knockout the most blankness poker face in history "...B-But I thought you were American?"

Breakdown, oh poor Breakdown, was crying tears of laughter and joy as Knockout was giving you the 'Really?That's how you react to something like this?Rude.' look.

"H-He..*takes a deep breath*..isn't lieing (Y/N).." Breakdown leans towards Knockout, rubbing his belly "....We are having twins!"

You still give Knockout that same look, then randomly run over hugging the two mechs.Seeing you hugging the two of them made them smile.You were so cute and funny, they adore that part of you so much.

"What n-names did you pick?"

Breakdown humms "Since there is two, I like the name Wildbreak, has a nice right to it."

"Yes it dose."Knockout kiss Breakdown on the cheek, causing him to blush a deep blue.

You tilt your head confuse "....B-B-But what about the other one?What that n-name going to be?"

Both the mechs look at eachother, silence filled the room as they did so, before Breakdown giggles deeply messing with your hair.Knockout was just watching it happen.

"Your the big sister, so why not you chose hm?"

Your eyes widen, surprise "R-Really?"

Both of them nod "We already see you as our own kid, so why not?"

"Okay..hmmm.." You rub your temple, trying to think of a good name for the baby.

"I will be there soon (Y/N)!Waite for me!"

You smile, now knowing what to say, and touch Knockouts belly, smiling a pure smile "Blurr...I like that name."

Both of the mechs nod, loving the name, but realized it was time for you to go to bed.So they picked you up, tucked you in, kiss your forehead, then took off.They too going to bed to recharge.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"....Miko?Is she there?"

A girl, pink and black hair, comes out.Seeing your sleepy form.

"Yeah, open up a groundbrigde quick.She may wake up on me and start screaming or something.."

"On it."

And like that the portal was made, with you tucker out still, Miko managed to take you away from the Nemesis.Your home.