Anime-ist-ic

(Y/N) POV
I was in trouble, big time.Just as soon as Mr.Birdy and I got back to.....the armageddon?...I saw Meggy on the top of the roof!And he look unhappy and very angry, but when I saw him I screamed out and said a loud 'HELLO MEEGGGYYYY!!!' his attitude change and he look happy again!Yeah!Stay happy Meggy!But as soon as I was in his reach a big robot dragon saw us, making eye contact with us both, as he lands and transformed into a bigger robot!He was taller then Meggy!Then as soon enough, right after scanning us, he left with a weird looking object on him?Before I could question Meggy about it I was snatched from his hands by Knockout, he was giving me a thousand years of lectures as he did so, but stopped to say sorry for taking me away from Meggy and he was fine with it.And soon enough here I am, stuck with a groundation due to me leaving them alot.....I was alive, what else can you guys ask for?

"Am I un-ungrounded yet?"

"Nope."They both say, Breakdown buffing Knockouts back "Not in 2 years you are not-"

"WHHAAAA?!T-T-THAT TOO LONG THOUGH!"

Breakdown chuckles "Your fault for leaving us in deaths grip 2 times nuestra pequeña luciérnaga."

"What the pit did you just say?"

"Spanish translator, look it up."

I pout before looking around, I wanna be free!Free like a bird!CAW!CAW!

Knockout lets out a small chuckle - right after he was done with his buffing thingy - and picked me up, which caused me to squeal as I was placed on his shoulder as he fixed things up a bit. The next thing I know was that Breakdown was poking me on my back, and it made me think he wanted to hold me for a few minutes, I immediately feel straight backwards knowing that I was falling into Breakdowns hand........

I was still falling......

Son of liberty why me?!?!

"Ohsweethoneysugarsweettea!"I flapped my arms, screaming that loud enough for the two to hear me.

They both did, and BOTH caught me in the most majestic and stupidest way possible.Knockout - who was facing his tools like a doctor he is - made himself go onto his knees quickly and spin backwards like what he just saw was very shocking before trying to catch me, he only got air every time.I was only a few feet away from my doom, and at those few magical moments, Breakdown ran and dive just like a pro volleyball player and slide towards me like a penguin on ice.At the last moment Knockout caught my shirt just as Breakdown slowed down and my feet ligthly touching his....then Knockout drops me onto Breakdowns hands.

Knockout got up groaning "You could've killed yourself!" and stormed over to his work place, aggressively cleaning it all.

"What in the world were you even thinking?!"Breakdown looks at me, very concern.

I point at him "Y-You poked my b-b-back...which made me think you w-want me to f-f-fall backwards....and I d-did!"

"O-Oh....next time, waite for me to say something before you do that again."

"Okie Dokie-!"

Soon enough, a big purple robot with one big red eye walked in.He looks like a cyclops.He looks around before looking at me, he bends down, and took me from Breakdown....what is he doing?

Shockwave POV
"So this is the human child Lord Megatron taken in?She is very small."

Breakdown stands up, nodding "I know right?She is adorable too, and a trouble maker-!"

"Like you Breakdown?"

Breakdown faceplate brightens up before Knockout came in, confuse "Why are you even here Shockwave?Last time I check, you were supposed to revive Dreadwings corps."