Shooting Star p.2

(Y/N) POV

After that incident you made a mad bolt for the shore.You were now worried for Starscream.Once making it there you made a mad bolt to find Starscream.But as you ran to find him, you see the body of a robot not so far from you.

"...I-I-I should see if Mr.Robot is alright first.." and like you said, you did...but really slow and hesitate now after what recently happened.

You just hope you don't get into something like that again-.

"I am sure the human child was here, I did see that Starscream dropped her over this lake."

Oh no.....

"Ratchet I did too, any readings old geezer?"

Ratchet, who sounds like Hatchet or Watchet, snaps back at the other person "Say old geezer again and I'll stuff my 600 wrenches up where it doesn't need fixing!"

"WOAH THERE!Now that is not how you treat a soilder-."

"Soilder?Wheeljack, you are more of a wreaker then a soilder.Thank primus you fragging aren't one either."

And on and on it went, back to back, comment by comment.It was slightly interesting watching these two but I wanna see if that robot over there is okay...he really isn't moving at all. So as quickly and quietly as I could I made a mad dash over to the robot.I have to admit, I like his theme colors.Very pretty!

"Little one, do you see that glowing object over there?On his chassis?"

You look over too see a blue object, but you had to climb him to see it better.And so you did.Making it up finally you see a small piece of it sticking out, it held a brilliant blue glow to it too.

"Yes...Y-Yes I do."

"Good.Now I need you to pull it out-."

"But that is too big!I-I won't be able to do that-?!"

"You will.Trust me dear, you will."

Taking a deep breath, you made it over there before grabbing it.It was huge.

"I-I can't pull it-!"

"You CAN dear.Focus and pull."

Moon was encouraging you more and more, this object was slowly coming out.It made you smile with joy to see it coming out.But at the same time, it scared you after it was pulled out completely.Taking one more pull, it fell right out and onto the floor.You smile with glee and did a little victory dance....not really knowing that you were being watch until you were picked up by your wet (F/C) hoodie and into the air slightly, it made you squeak in fear.

"....Now, I am not a dance floor youngling."

You - with a massive amount of fear now - retreat into your hoodie.You were scared for your life.

A deep chuckle rang out, making you peek out a bit at the robot "Hehe...what is your destination?"

"Destioonion?"

"It means your name.." He smirks, looking at you softly "...and how old are you?And why are you so soke up with water??"

"M-My name is (Y/N) and I am...uh.." I forgot how to say the number but put my fingers up for him to see "...And this is h-h-how old I am!"

He looks at my fingers, then looks at me eyes wide but curious "So young.But it doesn't explain why your soak to the bone-."

"PUT THE GIRL DOWN DREADWING!!!"

A orange and white robot came out charging at us full speed.I retreat back into my hoodie as Mr.Robot - who I guess is named Dreadwing - got up and put me on his shoulder, close to his neck.

Dreadwings POV [HE IS ALIVE DHSHSHSG!]

The autobot medic made a made bolt to us.I still had the youngling in my servos so I chose to put her on my shoulder plate near my neckcords, she was still in her hoodie hiding but she held on, curling more into my neckcords.Who knew I was awaken by a human girl this innocent and cute?

"Like pit I'm going to watch you have all the fun Ratchet!" Wheeljack pulls out his katanas, after he jumps up from behind me, and began to swing them at my back.

Oh, I don't think so.

I leaped up into the air, grabbed his arm, and threw him towards the medic.Making them fall down like dominos, a human game I recently began to enjoy, before checking the youngling.She was out of her cocoon and was clearly not harmed.That's good to know.

Unknowingly to me, the youngling shots "Look out!" right before I got punched in the faceplate with a wrench.

"Now make that 599 wrenches.."

I growled before being jumped from behind, trying to pull off this autobot pest.

"Yeehaaa!I'm a cowboy Ratchet-!"

BANG!

THUD!

"Autobots...such a nuisance!" Oh...I now who this fragger is..

"STARSCREAM!" The youngling shouts happily "Your otay!"

Starscream quickly looks over to the voice, his optics stopping on me, and he backs up.Shock and all.

"H-How are you even ALIVE Dreadwing-?!"

I gave him a blank stare, pointing at the youngling "Something that includes this sweet spark here on my shoulder plate."

Starscream was going to say something else before another wrench was thrown at him, correction, two wrenches were thrown at his face.

"Now I have 596 wrenches left, if you want me to stop..." Ratchet made a quickly glare at me, his softing at the youngling, before extending a servo "...Give me the girl, and no more wrenches to the face-."

"Why do you want me s-so bad?What did I ever do t-t-to you?"

The medic blank, looking at the youngling like I was "They are evil!They hurt innocent people, just like-!"

"No.If they were evil they would of have gotten rid of me long ago..." I was speechless after she looks at me and Starscream, smiling like an idiot, before looking back at the medic "...And I don't w-w-wanna leave!I love my friends!S-So imma stay with them no matter what!"

Now, I felt proud of this.But it didn't stay long enough as a groundbrigde came right below me, causing me to fall into it with the youngling.Starscream coming right after I fell in, Ratchet now screaming bloody murder for he was to late to jump in on time.

Starscream POV

Yes.I told Soundwave to take us back to the nemsis, but I didn't say to make one where I almost missed it by 6 seconds! What makes it worse?THE SHIP IS DOWN AND NEEDS EXTREME AMOUNTS OF FIXING SO THAT LEAVES US OUT IN THESE WOODS!!!

"(Y/N)!" Breakdown got down to her level - since she lands in a bush not too far from us - and gets hugged by Breakdowns human form, smothering her "Your okay!"

"Breaky!I missed you!"

Knockout - who pushed pass a few trees - turn on his holoform as well, hugging the girl carfully "Thank primus your alive!"

"Knocky!I-I missed you too!"

I rolled my optics getting up.Shockwave made Dreadwing get up and check his vitals, giving him questions, and ectera.Soon enough, Predaking came and saw the girl.It also ended up with him turning into his holoform and hug the girl, keeping her to himself, not saying a word.

Time for me to go, work is calling-.

"Waite!Starscream!" You chirped scrambling your way over to him, happy and cheerful "T-Thank you for hearing my wish!"

Okay?What is she talking about?

"I do not know what you mean-?"

He didn't get to finish. Not a second did he finish.You came over and hug his pede with a goofy smile, a smile that the Decepticons already love, before looking up at him.Eyes of pure innocence.

"Because your my shooting star!"