Welcome Back To The Nemesis!

Megatron....he was supposed to be dead..but he is still alive. It was so quick and unseen yet all his colleagues and followers were back on the Nemesis with a single dent on them. What makes it more confusing? He was healed as if he was never shot of stabbed down by Optimus Prime at all.This was rather confusing none the less.Starscream came out from med bay, utterly confuse of how everyone was back so quickly, but shuts up once he sees Megatron.Confuse as him, something that is new and unseen by the keen optic, but runs back to his position.He was kept on the Nemesis to make sure nothing happens to it when they all were gone.So he knew nothing that may have happened at all.

Dreadwing scans Megatron, not believing what he is seeing "....What kind of sorcery is this?!"

"I don't know.." Megatron walks pass Dreading, him following suite "...But we won by it unknowingly."

Megatron and Dreadwing made their way to Knockouts lab - medical place as well - before opening it up to see the utter shock they did not expect to ever see.

"Lord Megatron, your wounds are healed!" Predaking - in his mech form - pointed out, making everyone in the room look at him.

Megatron nods, blank face "..I know, now let me through."

And like he said they did, but he didn't like what he saw.None of them liked it.The girl they all tried to bring back was hospitalized on oxygen, legs all in bandages, and her heart beat....it was drastically low, she could die by this rate.

Knockout - who was out cold and worried for her - was right beside her.In his holoform, holding her hand comfortingly, before taking a small amount of blood from her.

He then hands it to Shockwave "I hope you know what you are doing Shocks.."

"It would be illogical of me if I did not know Knockout, for I know all.."

Knockout rolls his optics "If you know all..." He stops holding your hand so that he can be in his mech form, next to Breakdown, glaring daggers at Shockwave "...then you better now how to fix this or else!"

"Knockout, calm down.."Breakdown trys to calm down his sparkmate "Breath.Just breath-."

"Breath?...That is what she is having trouble with you know!AND all these broken bones of hers!.." Knockout made his way to Dreadwing, mad as hell, before asking him a question "...Do you know who caused this?Please tell me, it would make whoever did this day worse then broken legs and oxygen issues!"

Dreadwing didn't like to blame others, including his team mates, but he told the main part of the truth "...The scout did it."

Right then and there.You could personally see him breaking down in pure bliss of rage and see him plotting his revenge in his very optics....he was very angry. His anger level was in a black hole at this point.Yeah, it was that bad!

Starscream soon comes in, seeing the horror that resides ".....who has caused this-?"

"THAT AUTOBOT SCOUT DID IT!"

Breakdown got up, trying to calm him down...but he kept on going to Breakdown displeasure.

He pushed him away "HE WILL WISH THAT HE WAS NEVER BORN!" and he left, Breakdown following.

":::Her vitals are below...Shockwave we need to keep her stable-:::"

"Yes, but I found something..." Shockwave turns on his holoform, adjusting her vital lines, then continue "...oddly unhuman."

Starscream gave him a confuse look, along with everyone else, before he looks at Shockwaves data pad....

"SHE HAS ANCIENT CYBROTRONIAN BLOOD?!?!"