E Is For Explosion p.2

[OMFGGGGG!THIS BOOK IS NOW IN THE......I AM NOT GONNA SAY IT BUT JUST HOLY HELL THIS BECAME HELLA POPULAR!!!Thank u guys soooooooooo much for reading this and commenting - your comments are hella funny by the way, keep on making me crack up you guys - are the most fabulous thing I ever read!!!]

[P.s.......it's hiiiigghhh noon!🤠😉]

Lazerbeak POV [a.k.a, mini emo birdo]
Well scrap it all.I can't believe this but I can't find a way out of this pit hole.Everywhere I go with this human kid on my back always ends up with us not finding a way out, most of the times I found one but couldn't go as fast as I wanted to due to the fleshy.Just fragging great.I can't just pout!No!I need to keep on going, I can't afford to falter my father's orders!Not today I an't-!!

"Mr.Birdy???C-Can we play a w-w-word game?"

Oh the mother of the loving frag and cheeros with honey, how am I supposed to tell her that I am mute?

The girl looks at me, after a few seconds of silence goes by, before looking at her servos, sad "....I guess t-t-that's a *sniff* no then..."

Fraggggg my life......this hurts my spark like a buttox on a wooden human stick!Taking quick action, I was able to mimic some words - that I could make to her understanding - hoping to the all spark that lives in me, works!

"《I lIsTen.....YoU qUiTeLy SiNg It..》"

The girls head snaps up in shock, a small smile on her faceplate "S-So your not m-m-mad at me?"

"《mAd?...WhAt FoR?》"

"For not e-escaping..."She fiddles with her small digits, looking around at the choas and bloodshed "...a-a-and Soawundwave told us to leave, i-it's not safe here M-M-Mr.Birdy!"

She was right.He gave me a specific order but of course I am stuck in the middle of a battle feild, to make it more fantastic - sarcasm, gotta love it - I am watching WITH a innocence child war against both Autobots and Decepticons.Blood shed and falling cybrotronian who fought well too-.

"Scrap!Where did the little ball of sunshine go?!" Breakdown went around her once-was-hiding-there area, his optics scanning frantically "Knockout!The icing to our cinnabon is gone!"

Knockout high kicked the Autobots medic in his neckcords most likely casuing the elder medic to get down on his knees and gasp for air, holding his one servo to his neckcord as he did so. Knockout watch him suffer before walking towards Breakdown letting out a loud 'You pathetic waste of metal!' in clear cybrotronian. He looked piss, more then I normally would see from him.

Was lossing you that much create such a tremendous impact on him so fast?If so, we gotta get outta here.Like, right now.

"《I lIkE tO hEaR yOu SiNg...." I got myself levitating, seek a good chance to finally get outta here, my grip on her tightens up "....AnD dO nOt StOp UnTiL i SaY sO.》"

"Ok, I-I will try Mr.Birdy!"

I nod taking my first step out, and dash to my chance of escaping.The child start singing a slow but focus pace.

Bumblebee POV [StInG lIkE a BeEeEe!]
I was starting to get tired of these cons, all we want is energon just like them.But they get all fussy and we start fighting like the lengend of mad warlord named Dărkėnlăw, the envious cybrotronian god who killed his twin in order to court a proposal to his dead twins mortal sparkmate,  Størmræy.I don't know why, but it just remind me of it whenever we fight eachother.

"Ratch!Bumblebee!Ratch is down, I repeat, Ratch is down!" Arcee skids over, looking Ratch over, before trying to pick him up.She was failing.

Beep!Beep!Beep! ":::I am right here Arcee!We need to get him through the ground bridge stat!:::"