Not A Place For Kids....

So all imma say here is that, for primus and god combined, they took you to a place that is NOT supposed to GOOD for a innocent cinnabon child like you........but these two thought nothing was wrong about that...they were so dead aft wrong.

"Woaaaah!" You look around the bar, seeing people with weird dark clothing on with beards drinking something yellow and foamy "This p-place is cool!"

Kevin smirks inwardly, happy that you like the place, before walking to a bar table to get menus and a booth for three.Blake on the other hand had you on his shoulders while looking at everyone who gave them the 'Is this some fucking joke?!' look as they pass by.Sadly he didn't see what was so wrong about it, none of them knew, but they just took you to a booth, give you a menu, and chat with you.

"So why haven't you told us about this?We could of got you something before hand." Blake softly glances at you, worried but rather consern for you, while looking everywhere but the menu.

You only kick your legs softly up and down, avoiding eye contact. You really hate when you worry someone, especially Blake who is growing slowly to be a rather caring big brother figure to you.It was just so hard for you-.

"Hello!" A woman with blonde hair and greyish blue eyes walks up, notes in hand "My name is Hanna and I am your waitress for-....why is there a little girl sitting with you guys in a place like this?"

"Isn't that a bad question to ask or are you gonna ask us what we would like?" Kevin gives the waitress a rather irritated look making her shut up and take our orders.

She scribbles what Blake and Kevin want before looking at you kindly "And what can I get you-?"

"I don't know....I can't r-r-read scribbles like this.."

The waitress made an 'oh, you can't read?' face before walking away saying "Don't worry about it!I will be back in a few seconds!"

"Looks like we need to let Soundwave homeschool you kiddo..."Kevin pipes up, popping his neck, Blake giving him a confuse side look.

"Why not Shockwave?He is more of a teacher kind of mech-?"

"Pit to the no!" Kevin looks at Blake with a rather irritated look in his features "When we asked him for help he said, I repeat, he SAID "Negative." Now what kind of response of action is that-?!"

"Knockout?Breakdown?(Y/N)?...why the frag are you guys here?!"

A boy with black hair, purple shades, looked around the age of 20, and wore mainly black and purple came by...who is he?

Breakdowns POV

"Oh!I didn't see you in here Steve!"

Steve's optics glanced at me, then shrug his shoulder plates back slowly "I - along with other cons - needed some alone time from work..." He then waves at little (Y/N), smiling "...And it's very nice to see you again little one!"

(Y/n) tilts her helm, confuse "W-What do you mean m-m-mister?"

Knockout eyes her with a 'Are you blind kid??!' look while I held in a large fit of laughter. She really didn't know who he was.

"I only meet you once but I am a Decipticon soilder in-training, but my name is St3v3."

Little (Y/N) giggles "Otay-!"

"Here is your orders!..." Hanna, our waitress, comes over giving us our food which was just beer only "....And here is your food sweetie!" She hands (Y/N) a small bowl of (F/Soup/Stew) with fries.

I couldn't hold in my laughter when her small (E/C) hues turn into stars - while eyeing the food - and seems to drool slightly at it too.

Knockout chuckles, ruffling her hair softly "You should eat it then drool over it kiddo."

"Otay Knocky!" And like that, you start to eat your fries with happiness......how can you hold so much cuteness?!?!

"This place isn't really good for kids you know that..."Steve points at the bar, it was full of drunk fleshy hoomans, then our beverages "...right guys?"

Knockout seem to be slightly pissed so he leans over, wraps a warm around her chassis, before setting her on his lap as he gives Steve a not that consern glare "So?She is safe as long as she is with us she will be entirely fine-!"

"<<St3v3....we have a problem..>>"

Steve raise a - I think is what is called - brow, then speaking "What?What problem-?"

"<<Two Autobots are in here with us.....in a booth on the left, not far from you.>>"

And like his comrade said there were indeed two of the autobots, in holoform, 5 booths away from us.

Just scrap...