Excitement starts us off...

[Edited as of the 7th of April 2014 ✓]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey so this is my first story thing so I'm sorry if it sucks :D

--

It was around 1PM when my younger sister, Lucy, came running into my room.

Lucy is fourteen years old with beautiful, dead straight, long brown hair.

"Amanda! Wake up!" She yelled as she started shaking me.

Today was a Sunday, so I decided to relax in bed for a long while. The night before I had been to a friends 19th Birthday party.

It was full of our friends, everyone was singing and dancing along to my favourite band ever, Asking Alexandria, as my friend played them through huge speakers. I'd had a lot to drink, that's where my hangover comes in. 

"What do you want Lucy? I have a headache, calm down." I asked.

Her screaming burned my head.

"I'm sorry, but you will be thanking me after I have shown you this. Look!" She said in excitement, and threw a magazine onto my lap.

I rolled my eyes and sat up, thinking it would be about a stupid celebrity that she was obsessed with. But, to my surprise, I saw the headline;

"GO ON A TWO WEEK TOUR AROUND AMERICA WITH ASKING ALEXANDRIA!"

This caught my attention right away, and I sat more upright.

"Oh my god." I said, completey shocked.

I scanned through the article whilst smiling manically, and at the end, I stood up on my bed.

Wearing pink checkered pj bottoms and an old OM&M tee with my dyed black and blonde hair tied into a side pony-tale, I started screaming with happiness.

It was a competition to stay on the same tour bus with Asking Alexandria for two weeks, travelling to all of the gigs they played.

And all I had to do was answer the question which was "How old is vocalist Danny Worsnop?" IT WAS EASY!

I instantly went online and filled out the short application and answered the question, when  I  pressed 'send' I really hoped luck would strike for me somehow.