A bit of fun.

[Edited as of the 7th of April 2014 ✓]

-----

[6PM]

After a long day of travelling, it was almost time for dinner, and I was starving!

The boys had been drinking and eating happily all day long.

I'd had a glass of water, and now I was pretty much ready to eat a horse!

They'd offered me food on several occasions, but I passed up the offer because I didn't want to look like a pig in front of the boys.

We had been talking and watching TV all day, I was getting used to them bit by bit, but I was still really quiet and shy. 

Out the corner of my eye, I saw James stand up and walk past me to the kitchen part of the bus. He looked through the cupboards and fridge for a good ten minutes, before turning towards the bunk room.

"Where the fuck is the bacon?" He shouted to Sam who had made a quick exit earlier.

"In my mouth!" Sam shouted back. 

"You fucking cunt! That was the dinner!" James walked over to his bunk, getting ready to murder someone.

"Oi, stop arguing! We will go and get some food from the nearest place." Danny said, trying to calm them down.

James sighed and walked back over to sit on the sofa by me, I was quite concerned about them. I didn't like hearing people arguing. 

"Don't worry love, they are both twats at times, ignore their arguements." Ben said to me, Cameron was nodding in agreement.

I just nodded back and smiled.

Turning back to face the TV, I noticed James looking at me, seeming quite pissed off, so I gulped and looked  down at my hands instead. 

After a while of silence James spoke up.

"Why are you so shy?" I looked up at him and never said a thing. "You don't say a word at all, all I've heard you say is 'no' to food. What's up?" He asked, concern lacing his voice. 

"Urm, I'm just really nervous and stuff. I'm not used to being around so many boys." I answered. 

"Well love, you best get used to it, you've got the next two weeks with us." Cameron said with a smirk.

I then felt two people lift me up. I screamed and looked around, it was Danny and Sam both laughing, then Ben came over and took my boots off, Cam helped him and they all took me over to James and dropped me on his lap.

"What are you doing?" I squealed, feeling very uncomfortable.

I looked at James, who was smiling at me, his eyes were perfect, I wanted to kiss him so much, but I held back.

"You're so fucking light!" James announced.

"We'll have to feed her up then." Ben and Sam said at the same time, then both laughing at each other. 

I was then lifted up by James and spun around, I started laughing and ending up crying with laughter as he tickled my sides. He then sat down with me in his arms still, also laughing because he found my laughter amusing.

"That's fucking adorable." He said, hugging me.

We sat the rest of the way to the food place hugging. He kissed my cheek, calling me 'cute' every now and then, and I finally felt welcome on the bus.