Saviour

[✔ Edited as of 10th June 2014]

----------------------------------------------------

[7PM - Coach station - Amanda POV]

As I kept looking at my phone, all I saw was missed calls from James.
I wasn't answering them, I didn't need his pleas or his rage towards me at all, I wanted to be away from everything.

I only had an hour left to wait until my coach arrived, and I'd be on it, leaving whichever city I was in and going back home to my loving family, people who actually cared awaited my arival. 

As I sat with my headphones on, Danny's song 'Saviour' started to play.
It made me sad to hear his voice now, so I had to turn it off, even though it was only Danny, it reminded me of all the good times we'd had, and the tour had only just started.

I felt tears start to prick in my eyes as I sat there alone in an unknown coach station to me, watching people go by, all looking so happy.

One couple walked past me and shared a loving kiss. I looked away because everything reminded me of James. 

[Half an hour later.]

An announcement came on the screens that my coach would be delayed due to a crash on the roads.
I sighed, I was so bored of waiting for it now. 

I decided at that moment to close my eyes, trying to calm down a bit. My heart had been broken and I didn't want to remind myself of James.
But that's the thing, I couldn't, everytime I closed my eyes I imagined him kissing me and hugging me, I felt safe in his arms and now I wouldn't feel that again. 

I needed him, he was my saviour, we hadn't known eachother for a full week yet and them feelings had been there. 

I was brought back to reality when sombody coughed next to me, making me jump.
For some reason, I decided to look at the person who had made me jolt, only to have my heart jolt yet again from seeing that it was James.
He was sitting there staring at me, with tears in his eyes, he had been crying too. 

"James." I choked as I tired to hold back my tears.

He squeezed his eyes shut, making more tears fall down his face, I hadn't seen him like this before, and I hated it so much, I hugged him tightly. 

"I love you." He whispered.

This took me by huge surprise, but I started to cry as well, hugging him even tighter, if that was even at all possible to do so. 

"I love you too James, so much." I said back. 

"Why did you try and leave then?" He asked. "You could've just told me how you felt, Amanda. I never even realised I was ignoring you, then I go to look for you and Sam tells me you've left, you don't know how fucking worried I was, I thought I'd lost you forever." 

"I'm so sorry James, I just left because I wanted to really go home, I felt as if everyone wanted me to go home, like I wasn't welcome on the tour anymore." I cried.

He was so angry with me at that moment, I could feel it.
Even though we'd just announced our love for each other, we were both annoyed and angry at each other. 

James had practically ditched me and made me feel unwelcome and very homesick, but I hadn't even bothered to let my feelings known, and I just packed up and tried to run from my problems.

"You knew you were wanted on the tour, Amanda." James cried.

I shook my head.

"I never, I felt very unwanted. I still don't even think you want me there, you're just feeling sorry for yourself." 

Once I had finished that sentence, I couldn't speak any longer, because James had crashed his lips onto mine. 
I was in shock, more than I had been the first time we'd kissed on the sofa in front of Ben.

"I don't feel sorry for myself at all. I feel sorry that you felt like you were unwelcome. You are welcome, beleive me." He said. 

I just nodded, kissing James again.
We must've looked like crazy messes to other people around us, we were both crying manically and kissing each other like there was no tomorrow.

** 

After a few more minutes together, me and James cancelled my coach ticket and got my money back, then we hopped into a taxi together, preparing to explain to everyone what had happened.

It was all so confusing.