A little present for the end of our journey

[✔ edited as of 27th June 2014]

------------------------------------------------

I ran off the bus still crying, I hugged Lucy and then my parents.
I turned around and saw the boys poking their heads out of the window and waving at me. 

I just smiled and cried, I really wanted to curl up in a ball and die right now. 

Sam and James were both crying too, the others manned up and didn't cry, but you could tell that they were sad.

"See you then, I hope you had fun." The driver said to me.

"Thank-you." I said and shook his hand.

He walked towards the bus. 

"Are you okay?" My mum asked.

I shook my head and hugged her, letting out more tears. 

**

I waited outside a little longer, as my parents and sister headed inside the house. 
The bus was still there, but the boys had put their heads back in as I picked my card from James up and opened it.

The card read: 

Dear Amanda, 

The thought of you leaving us tomorrow is killing me. I know how upset you've been over the past few days, please do remember that I won't ever forget you and these two weeks.
My short time with you has been amazing, seeing you smile tonight has reasured me that you will be okay tomorrow.

I will miss you so much and I can't say thank-you enough for making me feel better about myself, I may never see you again but please know I love you. Right now I love you and it will be very hard for me to let go of these feelings. 

I would marry you someday if we could be together, but this is shit and I won't ever be able to hold you again like I have. 

Sincerely - James fucking Cassells  ♥ ♥ ♥ 

I gasped at the card, and I looked up and started walking to the bus as it started. 

I needed to see him, I needed to hold him again, I couldn't be without him, he was like my oxygen.
The bus driver clearly didn't see me, as the bus pulled away and started speeding down the street, away from me and my house, me and my boring life.

I stood in the road screaming and running after the bus. "No!"

However, it was too late, the bus was off in the distance and I was too slow.
I fell to the floor in tears, I'd never see him again... Or would I? 

                                                                                THE END