Halfway home

[✔ edited as of 27th June 2014]

------------------------------------------------

[Wednesday morning - 11AM]

Last night had tired me out, I woke up and had a huge hangover from all the drink, I couldn't remember most of the things which had happened to me. 

I knew I'd kissed Ben, and it led to James and him having an argument, and I knew me and James kissed, but everything else, I didn't remember. 

I got up and went to have a shower, on the way to the bathroom there was sick and two girls passed out hanging from Camerons bunk.

I had to wake them and kick them off, but after I'd showered. 

**

I had my shower and headed back to the bunks to see that one of the girls had fallen out of the bunk and landed in the sick below. 

"Ew." I mumbled as I walked towards her, I kicked her a little and she shot up and glared at me.

"Well, get off the fucking bus!" I shouted at her, she stood up and grabbed her shoes, running out. 

I went over to the other girl and poked her, she opened her eyes.

"Get off the fucking bus!" I screamed.

As she was running off, Danny was walking on just looking at her and smirking, then he looked at me. 

"Upset her a bit then?" He chuckled.

I just smiled. I felt kind of sad today, it was halfway until the end of the tour and I didn't want to go. 

"Danny. I really don't want to go on Saturday." I said to him, sounding really sad. 

"Well love, sometimes we need to do things which we don't want to, you will have many moments like this in life, when you are having so much fun and you don't want to stop ever, that's just life sadly. Things have to stop." Danny said whilst walking over to hug me.

It wasn't just the fact I was having so much fun, it was the fact they would leave me, and I wouldn't see them again.

Things were becoming so sad.