Tattoos bring us closer

[Edited as of the 7th of April 2014 ✓]

-----

[7AM]

"Amanda, get the fuck up!" Someone shouted, shaking me manically.

I opened my eyes, it was Ben.

"You seriously need to get up and come eat breakfast, or Danny will eat it all for you." Ben joked. 

"Okay." I sighed.

I got up and hit my head, completely forgetting that I was in a bunk. "Ow, fucking hell!" I shouted. 

Everyone came over to look at me, they were all shocked. I had finally swore and shouted infront of them.

"Did you...did you just swear?" Ben asked. 

I nodded whilst still holding my head. Everyone looked at each other and then burst out laughing. 

"Good girl!" James said to me, as he lifted me off of my bunk.

I was smiling at everyone, I loved the fact they found it amusing that I had swore. We all went and ate and I showered.

[7:20 AM]

I got out of the shower and dried my hair, I got my bra and knickers on and put my hair in pig tails for something a little different, then I did my make-up.
I went to look for my clothes but, I had left them in the living room, shit. 

I slowly opened the door hoping the boys were in the venue setting up, I couldn't hear anything so I walked into the living room and started looking for my clothes, then I heard a fork drop.

I quickly turned to see who it was.

"Wow." James said. He was staring right at me in my bra and knickers. 

"Sorry! I left my clothes in here and I thought you were off the bus." I squealed.

"No, it's fine, it's brightened my mood a little." He said smirking at me.

I blushed and smiled back. He looked more at my body and frowned at me. 

"Is that a tattoo?" He asked.

I have had a flower tattoo on the top of my leg since I turned sixteen.

"Yeah, I've had it since I was sixteen." I answered, smiling. 

"Wow, your parents let you?"

"Yeah, it's a symbol of my grandma who passed away when I was twelve, I drew her a picture with this flower on and left it on her grave for her. I thought it would be nice to have as a tattoo." 

He walked over to me and hugged me, it was kind of awkward because I was still in my underwear.

"That's so sweet, most of my tattoos are for my grandad. We have something kind of in common." He said, smiling at me. 

All of a sudden, Ben walked in. 

"Fucking hell you've pulled her quick 'aven't ya?" He said.

James gave him a death stare. 

"Shut up! She's looking for her clothes, she didn't think I was in here." He said all red. 

I giggled and carried on looking, I finally found the shirt I was meant to wear, and bent over.

"Fucking hell, you've got a nice arse love, I must say." Ben admitted. 

"Thanks, I guess." I awkwardly said.

I walked out of the room and got into my 'Blessthefall' sleeveless top and black shorts. I put my black vans on, and then ventured off outside to look at the venue.