Encounters with fans (Special chapter - 200 reads)

[Edited as of 8th April 2014 ✓]

--

[James POV - 9AM]

I was on the bus, just finishing off the washing up after Amanda had walked in earlier wearing her underwear. 
Which she looked totally hot in.

"Why is a girl who I've only known for a day and a half getting my feelings all fucked up?" I thought to myself.

"She's a beautiful girl, she's got a lovely smile, she makes me laugh and she's fucking fit, she's perfect for me."

**

After I had put the last few bits of washing away, I heard a girl shout. "I fucking love you James!"

I laughed to myself, it must've been a fan getting excited to be here. 
But not too long after I heard that, I heard Amanda scream loudly in the distance.

I never thought to do anything else in that moment, just to fucking run and see what's going on.

**

As I ran outside, I saw a bunch of supposed fans attacking Amanda, shoving her in the road with great forces.

All I could think was "Save her for fuck sake, they could kill her and you fucking like her! You'll never live with yourself if that happened." 

So, I ran over and shouted at them to get away from her.
They were all shocked to see me, but main of all, Amanda was shocked to see me. Her beautiful eyes shone in the sunlight. I needed to get her away from these crazy fans.

I grabbed onto her arm and started pulling her away with me towards the bus.

"Bang her, bang her, BANG HER!" My mind screamed as I ran with Amanda.

What the fuck is wrong with me? All I ever seemed to do with girls lately was fuck them and throw them away. I wasn't going to do this with her, I wanted to keep her safe and happy. I enjoyed protecting her. 

I let my emotions get the better of me though in that moment of getting to safety, and I shouted at her.
Amanda shouted back loudly, which made me realise what a cunt I was being to her.
I was already acting like she was mine, and actually she wasn't. She might of liked another member of the band, or someone else she knows. I hadn't known her that long, how could I have liked her this much?
Yesterday, when Cameron had his hands on her waist, I wanted to rip his head off, she's so beautiful, and don't get me wrong. Cameron is like a brother to me. But he would fuck her and tell her to leave the day after, he's just like that. Amanda couldn't be treated like that, I wouldn't let it happen. 

"It's okay, thank-you for worrying about me." Amanda replied to my apology. 

I really wanted to kiss her, but, instead I kissed her cheek. I didn't want to upset her if she liked someone else. 

And that thought left me thinking too much. I had to leave her standing on the bus, because I wanted to cry. Why were my emotions doing this? I hardly knew her for fuck sake!