Fun creeping back in.

[✔ Edited as of 10th June 2014]

----------------------------------------------------

[Friday - 12PM]

Things were slowly becoming normal again on the bus.

On Tuesday night when me and James got back from the coach station,  Danny had a shouted at me for upsetting James and making their life's more confusing that they already were, which to be honest, I didn't blame him for shouting at me, I'd be pissed off too if I was in Danny's shoes.

However, I sat in my bunk for the rest of the night crying and then I fell asleep.

When I had woken up the next day, Danny apologised to me for making me really sad, and I forgave him almost right away.

Today was the day before a full week with the boys, so much had happened already and I couldn't help but wonder what else would happen for the last week with them.

**

As I walked into the living room once I was ready, I saw Danny and Cameron posing to the webcam on the laptop Danny had bought with him.

We had some free Wi-fi at the venue we had next, so Danny decided to update a lot of things for the fans.

"Oi woman, come here and take a few photos with us for twitter!" Danny shouted and waved at me.

I shook my head, embarrased to be on camera, but then Cameron ran over and picked me up, now meaning that I had no choice but to have my photo taken with them. 

"You guys are assholes." I mumbled as Cameron sat us down on the sofa in front of the laptop.

"That's our job, love." Danny laughed as he pressed the timer on the app he was using.

We took some nice normal photos together, and then the others were us posing like idiots and laughing at each other, it was fun to finally feel normal again with them. 

**

"Afternoon all." Ben said when he walked into the room...naked. 

"Mornin- ahh! Ben, what the fuck?" I yelped as I covered my eyes. 

"Excuse me, my penis isn't that small, I have a nice body really." Ben said to me whilst posing like a body builder, making Danny and Cameron roll around laughing.  

At that very moment, James decided to make an entrance, as he walked in and saw Ben nude, he raised his eyebrows in shock.

"What the fuck are you doing Ben?" He said.

I started giggling at James' shocked expression, making him look at me and laugh, blushing slightly.

"Oh come on you two, just get it over with and fuck." Danny then said to me and James. 

It was then James' turn to laugh as I raised my eyebrows and opened my mouth in shock at Danny.

"Fuck you." I groaned at Danny, as James wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hey, come on now, all I'm doing is suggesting something that you and James can both enjoy." Danny said, holding his hands up.

"Fuck off you creep." James said whilst laughing and kissing my neck.