The truth

[✔ edited as of 27th June 2014]

------------------------------------------------

[8PM]

"Asking, asking, asking, asking!" The crowd chanted loudly.

James looked over to me because I was standing at the side of the stage, he blew a kiss and the curtain came down. 

Off they went, James drumming, Danny screaming, Ben singing and playing guitar along with Cameron, and Sam rocking out on the bass.

They were amazing, I'd always watched them live when they came to my city, but this time they seemed different, maybe because I knew them now. 

I was singing along in the back and air drumming like an idiot, James kept looking over at me every now and then, and I'd smile at him.

Once 'Not the American average' ended, Danny hushed the crowd.

"Now ladies and gentlemen, I have an announcement!" He cooed.

I frowned, wondering what it was.

Danny hadn't mentioned about doing this before.

Then, he turned towards me and waved his hand for me to come over to him on stage.

I glanced at James and he nodded at me, so I did.

I walked onstage, and the crowd was screaming and waving.

I was so shy! There was at least a thousand people in the room, screaming at the stage. 

"Now everyone." Danny put his arm around my shoulder. "This is Amanda, she is dating one of the band members, can you guess who?" I stood there, shocked.

He was telling everyone there! It would be all over the internet within an hour. 

Everyone in the crowd was screaming different band members names, a lot of them were "Ben" which pleased him. 

"She is dating Mr James Cassells!" Danny shouted, lots of girls gasped and I got called a whore by a few.

I laughed at them, taking the mic off of Danny and putting it to my mouth. 

"All the little fangirls of James can fuck off! I love him with all of my heart, I'm finally happy with someone for once, and it is James. I used to be like you, one of the girls who raged when you saw a picture of James kissing another girl, or hearing he has a girlfriend, but now I'm the girlfriend and I'm happy with myself for dating such a beautiful human." I gave Danny the mic back and flipped the crowd off, then I walked out.

Some people were cheering, others booing me. I couldn't care less though, I'd just told the truth about James.

I saw him smile at me, and I smiled back. 

My love for James had been declared in front of his fans, now, that was something I didn't expect.