Oh, hey.

[Edited as of the 7th of April 2014 ✓]

--

[Two weeks later - Saturday morning - 6AM]

Two weeks had gone by very fast.
It was just one hour until my favourite band ever got to my house to take me on tour with them! I was super excited/nervous about it. I wondered if they would get along with me, or totally hate me, all I could do was wait and find out.

I went into my bedroom and got changed into my ripped, black skinny jeans, combat boots and an "AfuckingA" tank top.
I had sorted my hair and make-up as soon as I had awoke, I looked pretty decent.

[7AM]

My parents and Lucy were calling upstairs to me, telling me the bus was coming down the street, and that it was a huge bus!

I quickly put away the last few things I needed, and grabbed a small suitcase and backpack. I walked down the stairs shaking, my mum smiled at me, she saw I was shitting myself about meeting the boys.

"You look lovely, have fun with them, and please, watch out! Call me or  text me when you can to let me know you're safe." She smiled at me, she was also worrying for me as I was never normally apart from my family.

My dad took my bags off of me as I hugged them each goodbye. Being apart from them for two weeks, to us, would feel like forever.

It wasn't long until a tall man came up to the door and smiled at me. He was the manager who I had spoken to on the phone two weeks ago.
He greeted me and my family, then kindly took my bags and started walking towards the bus.

As he walked away, I noticed someone walking in front of the man, towards the house.
I couldn't see who it was at first, but then I saw the hair and instantly knew it was James. I had to try my best not to fangirl, or I would look like a total idiot. 

James wondered through the front door happily, he looked around and then smiled as my mum walked over to him, saying hello, she then turned to me and greeted me to James.

"Oh, hey!" James said whilst smirking at me. "You're our lucky fan, Amanda am I correct?"

His accent made me have instant butterflies, and his smile, well, it took me a lot not to kiss him.
I loved every member of Asking Alexandria with a passion, but ever since I started liking the band, James stood out the most to me.
I had an obsession with him, his face was plastered all over my walls, and there he was, standing infront of me, in my house.

"H-Hi." I stumbled, trying to breathe evenly.

He smiled at me again and carefully took my arm.
I said one last goodbye to my family, and then me and James headed out of the door together, walking towards the tour bus.

This was the start of the next two weeks of fun...hopefully.