Encounters with fans

[Edited as of 8th April 2014 ✓]

[9AM]

Once off of the bus, I took a look around the venue. It was quite big for an Asking Alexandria show.
It was decorated beautifully, half of the venue was sitting and the other half of it was standing. The stage wasn't too high up so everyone in the venue would be able to see them clearly.

I then went to the front of the building to see who was out there.

When I got to the front, I saw around five teenagers sitting on the floor by the enterance, they screamed at first, thinking I was a member, then they saw that I was a girl who looked pretty scared indeed by their screaming. Which I bloody well was! 

"Who are you?" A chubby girl with blue hair asked me, by the look of her, she looked like a very bitchy person.

"I'm Amanda. I'm with the boys on their two week tour." I answered.

She looked at her friends, then looked back at me. "So they are in the building like, right now?" 

"Yes. Or I wouldn't be here would I?" I said, trying to sound jokey. 

Ignoring me completely, she started screaming towards the window of the building.

"James, I fucking love you!"

Her friends soon joined her and started screaming too. This attracted more attention from some more fans who were walking by.

They all ran over and hugged me. I was confused, why were people hugging me

"Are you dating a member of the band? Oh my life!" A short girl said. 

I shook my head and they all looked shocked. 

"So, are you a members sister or something then?" 

"No, I'm a fan, I won a competition to come on a two week tour with the band." I smiled.

"Fucking bitch! I entered that." An angry girl said. 

"Excuse me? Who do you think you're talking to?" I asked her.

"You!" A boy then shouted in reply. 

About ten kids were all throwing insults at me, and one girl even pushed me into the road, luckily no cars were coming. 

"Oi! Get the fuck away from her now!" Someone yelled from behind the group.

I looked up and saw James storming over to me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me along with him to the bus.

"Oh my fucking God, I love you so much James!" Shouted the chubby girl.

I flipped her off and she looked completely shocked. That's what you get, bitch.

When me and James ran onto the bus, it was empty again. 

"Are you mental?" He shouted at me. "They could've killed you then! Why did you go and speak to them?" 

"Because I'm a fellow fan, I'm allowed to talk to them thanks." I snapped back.

He let go of my arm quickly, and his face dropped.

"Right." He said looking at the floor. "Sorry, I just got worried that's all. It's dangerous to be around them, they can be mental sometimes." 

"It's okay, thanks for worrying about me James." I said.

James looked up at me and kissed my cheek, and not soon after, he turned and walked out of the bus and into the venue to practice for tonight's show.