911, what's your emergency?

[✔ Edited as of 16th June 2014]

----------------------------------------------------

[James POV - 1:30AM]

"Fuck, why did that stupid woman have to insult her? She looked beautiful." I said to Danny, rubbing my face.

We were sitting in a hospital room with a passed out Amanda on the bed.

She was rushed in with possible brain damage from the hit, the doctors did a scan and said she's lucky.

She would wake up soon and be given some tablets once the drink was out of her system. She wouldn't feel the pain as badly if she woke up in the next hour or so, but when she wakes up later than two hours, she will have the worst headache she has ever had. 

"I hope she's okay dude." Danny mumbled to me, I just nodded.

I was so mad at that woman, the police had came and taken her away, but as Amanda was underage drinking, and she'd hit the woman first, she'd get away with it sadly.

In my eyes, the woman deserved it, I would of punched her, but I'm a gentleman and I wouldn't hit a woman unless they were killing Amanda.

**

I was sat next to Amanda, stroking her head.

She looked so beautiful, even when she was sleeping, she was my sleeping beauty, and I didn't want to think of the pain she was going to have when she woke up later on.

The rest of the boys had got a taxi from the police station earlier, they had got asked a few questions about what happened and then they all went to the bus to get some sleep.

Danny looked really tired, and we all had to get up in less than six hours to practice for our gig. 

"Oi, Danny? Go get a taxi mate, go to the bus and sleep, I'll be with her all the time anyway." I said.

"Are you sure? I could stay with you two if you want." Danny asked, trying to keep awake.

I shook my head. "Go Danny, see you later. Thanks for helping earlier too!" 

**

After Danny had left, I was sitting staring at Amanda, I missed her voice and smile already, I was surprised at how good she could fight. She'd almost won earlier, and then that bitch hit her with a chair leg, completely knocking her out.

"Amanda, please wake up. I love you." I whispered, I knew she couldn't hear me, she was completely out, but I was so bored. 

I got up and walked to the coffee machine down the hallway, once I went back into the room, I read a magazine, and before I knew it I was fast asleep also.