Tour bus scare!

[Edited as of the 7th of April 2014 ✓]

------

[7:30PM] 

The bus finally stopped outside of a diner, we got off and went inside.
I was starving, so the smell of food made my stomach rumble.

Ben looked at me, raising his eyebrows and then roaring with laughter.

"Fucking hell, I can hear your stomach from here! Pick something you want, we don't need a dead chick on our tour from starvation thanks." He joked. 

I looked at the menu, everything looked nice, but in the end I asked for a cheese burger, fries and chocolate milkshake. 

Me, the guys, their manager and bus driver were all sitting at a table.
I was sitting inbetween Cameron, Sam and Ben.

The food came and everyone ate, except for Sam who'd eaten earlier, he just had a glass of cola.
After finishing our feast of a meal, we all paid up and left the diner, heading back to the bus.

**

When we got onto the bus, we heard rattling from the bathroom, then, the sound of a girl giggling.
Me and Danny looked at each other, both clearly shitting ourselves at the noise.

James and Ben walked to the door and swung it open, I jumped backwards and bumped into Cameron, who held me and smiled at me. I looked up and smiled back. 

"Get the fuck out, you slut!" Ben yelled from inside.

"What's going on mate?" Sam shouted to them.

He looked around and walked to Ben and James.
We heard a girl screaming, and about two minutes afterwards, James walked out, dragging a girl with an "Asking Alexandria" tee on and a camera in her hand. 

"No! I love you! I don't want to be kicked out!" She screamed.

James opened the door and threw her out, she sat on the floor crying. 

"Fucking crazy bitch you are!" He shouted and slammed the door on her.

James turned and looked at me, then he looked down at my waist. I looked down too and saw that Cameron was still holding me tightly.
As soon as I looked, he let go. 

"Sorry love." He said to me, blushing. "I forgot I was holding onto you." 

I smiled, I kind of liked the attention I was getting off the boys.
James was giving me a lot of attention, and I loved it! It almost felt like he was jealous of anyone who spoke to me or flirted with me. 

"Ow!" Ben shouted from the bathroom.

I ran to him to see what was going on.

"That fucking whore clawed my arm and now it's bleeding, I fucking hate girls like that." He said angrily.

I got a wet towel and put it onto his arm for him, I cleaned it and the bleeding soon stopped. 

"Tah love." He said to me, I looked at him and smiled. 

"It's fine" I replied. "I wonder how she got onto the bus?"

I wondered, if it was that easy for fans to get onto the bus, then when we were at a venue, the bus could be packed full of mental fans trying to get in and take everything because it was owned by Asking Alexandria. 

[10:00PM]

I was sitting on the sofa next to Ben and Danny, watching the animal channel because nothing else was on.
It was kind of interesting, until two tigers started mating, then out came the laughter and jokes. Cameron got up and started messing around, acting like the animals, everyone was in stitches. 

"We are close to the venue!" The driver announced. "You all better get some rest. You need to wake up at seven for soundcheck!"

Everyone got up and moved off, but I sat there.
Sam stopped and turned to me. 

"You coming?" He asked

"I would, but I don't know which bunk is mine." 

He grabbed my hand and took me to my bunk.

"Here." He said, pointing to the top bunk. 

"Oh, awesome. Why is there only five bunks when their is eight people?" I asked, concerned. 

"Ah." Sam took me to the back of the bus and pulled a door open, inside was two tiny beds. "Danny and the manager sleep in here, then the driver sleeps during the day on the sofa or at a motel when we stop off." He whispered.

I smiled at Danny sleeping, he looked like a cute puppy.
I turned and closed the door, I hugged Sam and whispered 'good night.' He kissed my head and got into his bunk, and I got into mine.