Dating or?

[✔ Edited as of 18th May 2014]

----------------------------------------------------------------

[The next morning]

I woke up facing the wall, but as I was moving my legs around, I felt someone elses legs too, this made me jump out of my skin.

Once I turned around and saw that it was James, I started panicing, that's something normal people do when they're half asleep and they wake up in a hot guys bunk bed. 

The only thought I had in my head was if me and James had slept together last night, because my brain had only just started waking up again.

I tried not to panic much, and it helped when I looked at James. He looked so cute when he was sleeping. I kept on smiling as he slowly opened his eyes and grinned. 

"Morning beautiful." He said to me in a husky voice, making my insides turn to goop.

"Morning James." I said as he sat up and leant closer to me.

I took all of my courage and kissed him softly, this worked well as James smiled even more at me.

"Cute girl." He said.

I smiled and cuddled closer to him. He pulled the covers over us some more and I felt safe in his arms. I had always dreamed to be able to cuddle up to James, I didn't think it would actually happen. 

 "James?" I whispered.

He opened one eye and looked at me. "Yeah?" 

"What did we do last night? I can't remember how I ended up in your bunk." I smiled, feeling the redness take over my cheeks.

"You kissed me on the sofa, and when I was going to bed I told you I wanted to sleep with you, so you jumped in with me and we fell asleep." He said. I was glad to hear we didn't do anything else.

This lead to me and James making out again, but this time, without Ben watching us in awe from the sofa.

Sadly, our tongue battle was ended as suddenly, the curtains to the bunk opened up.

"MORNING LOVE BIRDS!" Danny shouted at us. "Ben told me about you two and your lovey dovey times last night, and I just caught you!" He laughed. 

"Fuck off." James said and he turned and kissed me again.

"Oooh!" Danny cooed like a little girl.

I smiled whilst James was kissing me, this made James stop again to yell at Danny.

"Oh for fuck-" James was interrupted by the driver. 

"We are in the next city lady and gents. I am going to get myself a motel room as we have the day off." He announced. 

Everyone was soon waving their good-byes to him as he jumped off of the bus and walked away with his mini suitcase.

I pushed James out of the bunk and Danny quickly caught him and then put him on the floor, then Danny lifted me out and carried me to the living room where everyone was eating breakfast, he sat me on a chair. 

"Eat." Danny said to me whilst pointing at the fruit bowl infront of me, I happily tucked in. 

James joined us at the table and everyone was smirking at him. 

"What do you want?" James asked grumpily.

He was probably still annoyed that Danny had interupted our make out session. 

"Are you two dating...or?" Cameron asked.

James sighed and put his spoon down. "Ask her." He said, pointing to me.

All of a sudden everyone was staring at me. 

"I don't know, James is the man, if he wants to ask me out he needs to grow some balls." I answered honestly. 

"Oooh!" Everyone said and looked at James for a come back.

He just smirked and carried on eating, I was really starting to enjoy the idea of being on a tour with these guys, they were so much fun to be around.