Tense backstage moments.

[Edited as of 8th April 2014 ✓]

--

[6:00PM]

All day I had been on the bus talking to my mum on the phone, or, playing 'Resident evil.'

I loved zombie games, so as I was playing I was becoming really competitive to beat levels and try not to die at all! I got so into the game, that I didn't notice until last minute that the Asking Alexandria gig was about to start.

I jumped up and grabbed my pass, heading into the show.

As I walked in, I recognised the kids who had attacked me earlier. I gave them the evils, then swerved into the backstage area, feeling wonderful.

"Hey gorgeous!" Cameron shouted and winked at me as I walked into the dressing room.

"Hey." I smiled at him, blushing.

I saw James giving him the evils and thought it was a little odd of him to be doing this again to Cameron, he was only being nice!

"The supports are awesome out there! Big crowds of people too!" Danny announced walking, into the room.

"Hey Amanda! I heard you almost got mauled by a bunch of the fans earlier, are you still intact?" Danny said in his jokers voice.

"I'm good, James came to the rescue like a superhero and saved me, so it's all good." I said, turning to James and smiling at him.

He smiled back a small bit, but then looked down at his phone again, trying to distract himself.

"Oh yeah, James ran in telling us what happened." Danny said.

All of a sudden someone slapped my backside.

"So, your arse is brilliant to slap, I like a nice arse me." Ben said.

He was still having his little joking game from earlier, when he walked in on me and James having a conversation..whilst in my underwear.

I pulled my tounge out at him and he winked at me.

I saw James looking kind of angry at his phone, then I realised his screen was blank, he was prentending to look at his phone so he could listen without me seeing him looking.

I turned to the wall to see all the people who had signed the wall in the past, I just wanted to have an excuse to not look at James being angry with the other members, and possibly me. 

**

The manager walked into the room about twenty minutes later, with the support band just behind him.

"Alright boys, it's time to get ready! You're going on stage in about three minutes. They're just setting up the equipment for you now, have a great show!" He said and walked out again. 

Everyone stood up, and the other band sat down, getting beers out of the cooler and talking.

James walked over to me and put his phone down on the table I was sitting on. He took off his shirt and shorts, just leaving his shoes and boxers on. He still looked pissed off from earlier.

"Are you okay?" I whispered in his ear. 

"Yeah, I'm just getting focused to play on stage and stuff." He said, trying not to sound too moody. 

I decided at that moment, to hug him. At first he didn't really hug me back, but then he ended up hugging me properly. He felt nice, his skin was soft and warm, I didn't want to let go, but Sam told him he had to go on stage first.

Pulling back from the hug, James winked at me and grabbed his sticks, then he ran on stage and I heard the crowd go wild, then ran on Sam and Cameron, then Ben and Danny. 

And off went the first show!