What's happening with him?

[✔ edited as of 27th June 2014]

------------------------------------------------

[11PM]

James ran onto the bus and lifted me off of the sofa, I was in some shorts and his blue hoodie because I was cold, and the pain in my head had came back. 

"Ah! What's happening?" I screamed. 

"We have the bus to ourselves for the rest of the night." James said, taking me to the room at the back of the bus.

He threw me on the bed which was never used, and got on top of me, kissing me.

I knew what was happening, what happened this morning was happening again. 

He pulled my hoodie off to reveal my bra and was still kissing me, he lent forward and look my bra off, then I got on him and took his boxers off. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[The next morning - Sunday - 10AM]

I woke up to find me and James on the bed, both naked under the covers.

I looked over to see Danny fast asleep on the other bed.

I sat up and looked at the time on the clock Danny had in the room, seeing that it was ten, I slowly slid from the cover and picked up my clothes, covering my body with my shorts.

I ran into the bathroom and turned the shower on, I sat on the floor in the shower for what seemed like hours, I felt so unclean and ill. 

**

A huge pain shot through my stomach, as I leant over the toilet and puked. I hadn't eaten anything bad, why was I being sick? 

Someone started knocking on the door. 

"Yeah?" I asked, whilst shaking from the shock of being sick.

"It's Sam, I heard you being sick. Are you okay love?" I heard him ask, quite concerned. 

"Urm, I feel really off, and I have no idea why I've been sick." I replied.

"Can you let me in?" He asked, so I lent over and unlocked the door.

Sam walked in with just his boxers on.

He helped me off the cold floor, and I got a brush and started cleaning my teeth whilst he cleaned the toilet.

When we were both cleaned up, I hugged him tightly.

"Thanks Sam, you're great." I smiled, he hugged me tighter. 

"It's okay, and I'm not that great" He chuckled. 

[1PM]

I was sitting in the living room with everyone, the boys were talking and joking around, Danny was on the phone to someone looking quite angry, but it was so noisy I couldn't hear him. 

I turned my head to my left and there was James, with a beer in his left hand and his arm around me with his other, watching the TV.

He looked so perfect, all I could do was stare at him and smile.

He was concentrating so hard on the TV, he looked like he was constipated. I giggled which made him look at me, and then he smirked. 

"What's up with you?" He chuckled. 

"Doesn't matter." I said smiling, and he kissed my cheek. 

"I love you, you crazy woman!" He said to me. 

I smiled at him, not saying anything back.

This was the happiest I'd been in a long time, James knew I wasn't ignoring him, he knew I was really happy.

He said he loved me, and he kissed me on my head, then went back to watching the TV. 

"Oh, fuck off you whore!" Danny shouted.

Everyone looked at him, he was on the phone to someone still, shouting more than ever and looking like he was about to kill someone.

"You're just a clingy bitch who won't leave me alone, you are just another girl who I fucked. You are nothing to me, I don't even know how you got my moblie number!" He slammed the phone down.

Then he looked up at everyone staring at him in shock.

"What the fuck do you lot want?" He snapped, I looked away quickly. I hated seeing people angry.