Still not done with you.

[✔ edited as of 27th June 2014]

------------------------------------------------

[Tuesday - 11PM]

The day hadn't been entertaning, everyone was in sad moods still because of mine and James' break-up. 
We knew that we'd said that we could just be friends and be totally fine, but clearly that wasn't an option, as me and James hadn't even made eye contact since yesterday afternoon when he broke things off.

**

Tonight, things would be in a better mood though, as the boys had invited some other bands and friends onto the bus for a party, as there were only five days left until the end of tour, they saw it as a celebration, because at the end of the tour, they got to have a four month break to deal with other things they were up to. 
I saw it as a sad thing, but I had to smile through the pain and try to act happy.

"You look lovely darling" Sam said to me, and smiled.

I was wearing the same outfit that I had worn on the night that I got into a bar fight.
The night before me and James first slept together and I ended up in hosptial.

"Thanks mate." I replied, then I stopped in shock.

Did I just say 'mate?' Oh my gosh! I was turning into the boys!

"Mate."  Sam laughed "You're finally starting to fit now aren't you?"

I blushed as Sam chuckled to himself some more and walked through to the living room of the bus.

The music was blasting, the booze was out and so were the snacks.
You could hear Danny with one of his female companions in his room, but nobody else seemed to notice it.

The party seemed to be a good one, I was talking to a lot of different people and they were surprised that I was a fan of the band and I wasn't screaming at the fact I was on a bus with them all. 

James looked happy too, talking to a few pretty girls who were obviously all over him now he was single again, it annoyed me really.
He did look like he was sad though still, he didn't look 'interested' in them as you would say. You could tell he had his mind on something else. 

[12AM]

Everyone on the bus was sitting down in the living room, playing spin the bottle, it was funny.

People were having a great time on the bus with the band, I wasn't talking much, just sticking to my booze and peanuts, laughing and making small talk with people every now and then. 

The game was in full swing, when the bottle landed on James. 

"Truth or dare?" Cameron asked. 

"Urm...dare." James said, wondering what was going to happen. 

"Ok, I dare you to drink the whole of that beer you have in the shortest time possible." Cameron said. 

"That's shit!" Danny butted in and everyone laughed.

But James did it anyway, he drank the whole bottle in ten seconds. 

The game went on, and then the bottle landed on me. I sat there with my eyebrows raised. 

"Truth or dare?" Danny asked. 

"I'll take a dare." I replied, hoping that I woudn't regret this.

Danny thought for a bit, then he smiled. Oh god, what was he going to do? 

"I dare you to snog Benji boy." Danny said, patting a pleased Ben on the shoulder.

I noticed James' face go hard, he looked kind of angry. However, he was the one that had broken things off with us, so I kissed Ben to not be a party pooper.

Me and Ben kissed for about a minute, getting tongue in and everthing, he sure knew how to kiss a girl, well I knew he would, he was Ben Bruce for God sake.
I was getting into it a little more, but Ben kind of vanished.

I opened my eyes and everyone was looking at James dragging Ben outside the bus by the neck.

Shit.