part 1: meeting reader-gem

so. he finally did it.

you thought, watching as the son of rose quartz, better known as pink diamond, known as Steven Universe made his speech to the entire galaxy through a small television in the little homeworld. finally, after years of fighting, hardships and overcoming the obstacles his mother unwittingly set up for him, he had finally, FINALLY came out of her shadow and achieved a goal she'd be proud of; establishing peace all across the galaxy. For as long as she's fought to keep her planet safe, her son managed to overachieve her and bring peace to humans and gems. I wonder how proud "Rose" is of this now. After all, she is part of him now.. you let out a soft snicker at your thoughts, running a hand over your (length) (color) hair, pausing as you touched the two (color) horns for a moment. you stiffened slightly, as the still very haunting memories of your corruption flashed in your mind. you squint your eyes into a queasy look as you remember the years spent as a mindless, violent beast, unable to think of anything but rage and the need to survive. even if those days were long since gone, the that experience will forever haunt you. and with the horns and tail still present, you weren't gonna forget too easily anytime soon. you groaned softly, resting a hand on your forehead.

you snapped out of your thoughts as the message ended, and someone squeezed your free arm. you turned to see ocean jasper, formerly known as "the snow monster" looking at you in concern. "are you okay, (name)?" she asked, holding your bicep in a semi-tight grip. you chuckled lightly, clearing your throat sheepishly. "er.. y-yeah." you say, casting your gaze wearily to the side. You swish your tail subtly and itch behind your horn for a moment, before letting it slide your hand to your neck. "Just.. lost in thought." She frowned in sympathy for a moment, before she smiles reassuringly and squeezes your arm. "hey. it's not like horns ruin the way look in any way."

you rub the nape of your neck shyly, chuckling lightly. she wasn't very wrong though. though you weren't really keen on it being true, you are nothing short of a perfectly formed gem. your face and (shape) body were evenly shaped and perfectly matched your voice, which had a (accent) flare to it. your (color) skin was smooth and lukewarm to the touch. your (color) hair was (length) and done in a (style) look. your outfit was biker themed; you wore a (color) shirt with a black leather jacket with (color) stars on the sleeves, in the honor of the iconic team who worked hard for the safety of earth in the first place. you had comfortable stretchy (color) jeans and (color) boots, completing your look. some might go so far as to compare your charming appearance to a diamond. not only that, but your (personality) flare matched your look perfectly. but, you honestly never felt any different from other gems. to you, you were a normal gem. no more, no less. "I... I suppose so." you say lightly. once she releases your arm, you rub it lightly. she has quite the grip... "I think I'm gonna head out to congratulate him." you give a friendly smirk to the gem. "I'll see ya later." the latter blushes lightly and waves. "O-okay! see ya, then (name)!"
☆~~~~~~~~~☆

you ventured out into the small gem village known as "little homeworld" releasing a small huff as you strolled down, waving to fellow gems and taking in the progress that was made in it. it was doing pretty well. the gems were content. the buildings were developing at a steady pace. very cool. your eyes catch sight of a blue gem beside a bulky light periwinkle gem with multicolored dreadlocks, talking to one another. you give a friendly wave to the duo, in which they almost immediately return, albeit shyly. you reach your (color) motorcycle and release a small sigh of contentment. you bring a hand to your face and, with a flick of your wrist, you summon dark tinted (color) sunglasses. let's get this show on the road. you mount the vehicle, and kick out the kickstand. after revving it a few times, you take your foot off the ground and race out of the small village.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reader looks like dis

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Reader looks like dis