part 3: unwanted attention..

it was a pink gem with large, spiked pigtails and hooked pink boots. her gem, which was on her chest, was a heart... that was oddly upside-down. she looks up, with a snarl, a menacing scowl on her face. "well, well, well, well, well! let's get a look at the menagerie..." she hissed, cupping her hand around her eye and it extending out like a telescope.

"you must be amethyst. and must be garnet." she stopped spitefully on pearl. "and pink diamond's pearl!" her voice took on a bitter tone. "she took you with her, isn't that just.. swELL?" pearl looked both bewildered but horrified. "it can't be..." she muttered out loud. the gem then let out a bitter laugh. "oh, but it can be! and it is!" but who? you narrowed your eyes, stepping back a few steps. "I got a new style!" she boasted, sweeping a hand over her pigtails, "and a few new toys," she smacked her hand against the injector's side. "to get rid of your happily ever after.. ONCE AND FOR ALL!"

your mouth fell open in a terrified gasp as her words rang in your head. Not again with this! "whoa whoa this has got to be a misunderstanding!" Steven blurted uneasily. "incase you haven't heard, I've established peace all across the-" he was cut off by pinkie's angry sneering voice. "yeah, yeah yeah, I've heard. I've gotten your little message to the universe... on LOOP!!" she snarls, her leg stretching all the way down from the top of the pink injector, and kicked Steven square in the face! this prompts the gems to summon their weapons in defense, as you stared in shock. "I just loooove that part! where pink diamond spends the rest of her days on this.. NOWHERE PLANET! with a bunch.. of... NOBODIES!" with that scornful remark, she jumps down from the massive vehicle, bouncing toward the group with unsettling elasticity.

from there, she started to sing a rather catchy tune about meeting his other friends. as she did, you saw on how she was easily defeating the crystal gems... without EFFORT, even! though, you saw that she really wasn't fighting them... sure, she was hurting them... but... it was like she was playing with them. flailing and tossing their bodies around like toys... she appeared to have been enjoying herself aswell... after she's had her twisted fun, she swung herself onto another building, as if she were taking a breather.

you broke from your tension, and knelt down beside the dazed group, helping garnet up. she slung her arm around your shoulder to steady herself, almost annoyed at how the pink gem easily took them down. "she's running circles around us!" amethyst wasn't expecting it to be that big of a challenge, as she hasn't had to fight for quite a while. "I'm rusty. give me a BREAK!" pearl, appeared troubled, looking to the ground."it really is her... but she can't be serious." you looked at her quizzically as Steven sat up straighter in interest. "you know her, pearl? can you tell us who she is?"

everything went still for a moment, and you look up at the pink gem, faintly making out her.. trembling in absolute anger. before she bursted tunefully, "who am I? WHO AM I!? WHAT are you even saying!? I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing!" she suddenly pulls out some type of object from her gem. "let's play another game, this time I get to win!" once it was in her grip, it formed into a... pink, sparking scythe! "LIFE ON THE LINE, WINNER TAKES ALL, LET'S BEGIN!" right then, she started right back up into her aggressive singing. this time she was how it she was eager to... BEAT Steven's other friends now, as she swings the dastardly thing around with amazing grace and precision!

spinning and slashing about, she finally comes to a close as she slinks around the base of her injector, and all at once, sling shots herself toward the group and SLICED them in half, poofing them all in one swipe. this was enough to infuriate Steven as he summoned his pink shield. "that's enough!" he exclaimed, amusing the psychotic pink thing, as she carried on with her jeers. "aw, what's the matter steven? miss your friends already? well don't worry..." she suddenly jumps into action, swinging the dastardly object with amazing speed. "YOU'RE RIGHT BEHIND THEM!!" with that she slashes at him, slicing through his shield! it hits him, causing him to jitter as an unknown energy surges through him, but it overall didn't cause true harm to him. seeing him still standing only prompts the pink gem into swinging and slashing at the boy MERCILESSLY, laughing maniacally as she did. enough's enough!

you scowled, summoning your weapon; a (color) pistol, and after taking careful aim, you shot a (color) bullet at the base of the weapon, knocking it from the deranged gem's grip, causing a squawk of surprise from the latter. Steven gasped, gaping at you in shock and worry at the fact you didn't flee. "(N-name)!?" the pink gem, on the other hand, stared at her hands in surprise for a brief moment before turning to you, an infuriated glare on her face. "What the--!?" you stepped back a few steps, taking note on how UNHINGED she looked. her eyes were wide in unbridled fury and her pupils were practically pin pricks. shaking off your pang of fear, you swallowed the knot in your throat and glared best you can. "leave the boy alone!" you growled, pointing your weapon squarely at her. Steven now looked terrified, at the fact you practically challenged the wayward gem to her face. "N-no, (name) wait!" spinel blinked, looking starstruck for a split moment, before a menacing yet flirtatious smile stretched her lips. "well well well! who do we have here?~"

before you could get another shot, she stretches her way over to you, snaking her one arm around both yours, effectively tying you up. "and what's your name, dollie?~" she asked getting nose to nose with you. the intensity in her eyes made you shrink back slightly, face flushing a dark (color) before you grit your teeth, biting your tongue against her question. her grin widens to an uncomfortable length as she suddenly pushed you to your back with enough force to put you in a temporary daze. "hmhmhm. you must be yet another friend of steven's. but unlike him and his band of misfits... I don't think I wanna get rid of ya, just yet." she purred, stomping a boot onto your belly, causing a cry of pain from you. she presses a finger into your nose. "I think we can work out something.. after this ROCK of a planet is dealt with." she throws her head back and cackle rather insanely. work something out..?! what does she-

at that moment, Steven sliced through her with the weapon, as she gave her last breath of laughter before poofing, her gem falling onto your chest. Steven falls to his knees, jittering as the scythe's power surged through him again. you wheezed slightly sitting up and rubbing the nape of your neck. "you alright, kid?" you asked, voice slightly strained from the bad pain in your belly. Steven offers a weary smile. "I... I think so... thanks." you pluck the heart gem from your lap and inspected it numbly. it was pretty, you'll admit that. it's a shame it belongs to such a mentally broken gem. Steven insects it as well, looking quite tired. at once, he reaches over and taps it, preparing his usual bubble technique."we better bubble her, before she-" as he taps it, however, it pops almost immediately.

"what?" he attempts it again and again, but nothing would happen. he then takes it into his hands and tries to concentrate a bubble onto the gem, straining himself until he finally gives up. confused, he lifts his shirt to inspect his gem, only to find it pulsating in a strange light. "what's going on..?" he whispers to no one in particular. "here let me try." you offer, taking the gem into your hands. your attempts in bubbling it are no better, as it would inflate for a few seconds before popping. startled, you stare down at the heart in confusion. "what..." you lift your shirt, revealing the (shape) gem that was on your navel. and on it was a good sized crack running across it. "oh no..."
---------

(Author's note) : Sorry, But this was a fitting weapon for reader's position.