~part 33: special day~

"Oh, they're just as gorgeous as I expected them to be!" White exclaimed clapping her hands giddily like a child that had been allowed to have ice cream, contrasting her normally proper, elegant demeanor.

"They're just as small and cute as I remembered them to be!" Blue was squishing her cheeks, wearing an uncharacteristically wide, bright smile on her face, starkly contrasting her normally calm, quiet demeanor. Her eyes also didn't have that naturally drooped, almost gloomy shape, and now looked as if they were flipped, giving her a more happier, cheery look.

"And they're already showing an excellent amount of energy! Such beautiful gemlings, you have produced!" Gushed yellow, pressing her hands into her cheeks, an uncharacteristically cheery, almost child-like smile plastered across her face, her eyes shining brightly, in contrast to her normally stern demeanor.

They were all giggling and squealing, barely able to contain themselves, to the point of them having to resolve to kneeling down as to not stomp their feet, knowing it might cause a quake that will disturb your young ones. You and spinel exchange a mildly uncomfortable smile before looking back up at the 3 rulers as they had their little celebration to themselves. Beside you in their pram, your gemlings varied in reactions.

Your two eldest, Iolite and kunzite were understandably confused and scared, as shuffled back against the pram's side nervously, with kunzite crawling beneath her brother to hide from the three massive figures looming over them, chirping in fear and confusion.

Your two youngest, (spineling) and  (gemling) varied in reactions. Your son, (gemling) seemed unfazed by the three large strangers before him, looking up at them with curious yet calm (color) eyes while his sister was trilling and chirping excitedly up at them, looking ready to crawl over the side of the carrier just to get to them.

"Do they have names yet?" Blue asked, clasping her hands together, still bearing a bubbly smile. Spinel smiled proudly and you straightened up. "We sure do!" She chirped as you both gently took out your gemlings, you holding your eldest and spinel holding your youngest.

"This is iolite and kunzite." you stated, holding up the two gemlings, who chirped in protest at being held up towards the diamonds.

"And this is (gemling) and (spineling)!" Spinel affirmed, holding up the two, (gemling) looking up at the trio curiously while (spineling) was squirming in her mother's grasp, excitedly reaching for them, chirping in excitement at being held up close to them.

"Such sweet little things." Blue whispered as white lowered her hand to you both, prompting you both to step on and kneel onto her palms as she brought you closer to her face. You both set your gemlings into your laps, your eldest pressing themselves into your belly in fear while your youngest regarded the white palm they kneeled on with wonder and excitement.

"Congratulations, dear starlights," white said warmly. "Your gemlings are very beautiful and lively indeed." Pride swelled up in your chest at your diamond's praise, and a bashful smile stretched your face. "Thank you, my diamonds." you replied bashfully, rubbing your hands over the backs of your youngest to sooth them as they slowly started to calm down. "Yes, the palace will be as lively as ever with these little ones roaming around now." Yellow noted, smiling in amusement as she watched (spineling) suddenly ambush (gemling) causing a squeak of agitation from him. "So silly," blue muttered, mesmerized by the small shapes, eyes twinkling in awe. "So small.." spinel smiled broadly, hugging your arm in a burst of giddiness. You smiled and wrapped a tail around her back, pulling her closer to you, purring in a warm burst of pride and love. you felt yourself descending as white lowers you both to the ground, prompting you and spinel to gather your litter and dismount the massive hand.

"That reminds me," white quiped, prompting you to look up at her as you settled your gemlings back into their pram. "Steven wanted you to bring them to earth to show the gemlings to the earthbound gems." You lifted a brow at this, as spinel tried to coax the (color) spineling off her brother. "Did he?" blue nodded softly. "But you don't have to if you don't want to." She reassured. "We can send a gem to inform him that-" you rose a hand dismissively. "Oh no, it'll be fine." You look over to spinel, who was distracted by trying to get (spineling) to stop clinging to her arm. A small smile floated to your face as you watched her try to gently shake her daughter off her forearm.