5

Sincere Philips
thesincere.ee
Big body Benz😈

Liked by dollfaceZi, theserenity

Liked by dollfaceZi, theserenity.yy, thesienna.aa, junecreationz, and 42,670,331 others

dollfaceZi- my mfn bestie foinee😋 @thesincere.ee
juncreationz- 🥶 my sister colder than a lotta you niggas.
theserenity.yy- Sissy pooh🥳
thesincere.ee-^my loves😘🥰
views.....
blueefacee- 😏check dm shorty
Kehlani-🌸
thesienna.aa-🙃
thesincere.ee- @thesienna.aa 🤨

Sincere frowned her face up seeing Sienna comment under her picture. It was strange being the she's never done it before. She was taken from the situation by the ringing of her phone. Seeing that it was Patrice, Messiah's mom, she answered.

"Hey my daughter. ," the voice spoke from the other end of the phone.

"Hey mama Trice. ," spoke Sincere.

"How you been doing? ," asked Patrice.

"I should be asking you that, but I've been good. ," nodded Sincere like she could be seen.

"Child me too beside Justice being worrisome. ," Patrice rolled her eyes playfully.

"What he do ma? ," frowned Sincere.

"Not coming around as often as he use to, not answering his phone, popping up out the blue. I don't know who make my nerves worse him or his dad. ," explained Patrice.

"I told him about that when I talked to him yesterday. How's pop doing anyway? ," asked Sincere.

"He's fine just working. ," sighed Patrice.

"Same as my dad. ," rolling her eyes Sincere scratched her head.

"Oh that reminds me congratulations on completing therapy. I'm very proud of you and I have a gift for you. ," congratulated Patrice making Sincere smile.

"Thank you. I'm actually in your city I'll stop by before I go back to Savannah. ," spoke Sincere.

"Where you at? ," asked Patrice.

"Here in Queens with Xahkeia. Today's my nana's birthday. ," smiled Sincere.

"Tell her I said happy birthday and I wish her many more. I love you and be safe. ," said Patrice.

"I sure will ma I love you too. ," replied Sincere.

Hanging up the phone a knock on the door made her groan loudly. She got up opening up seeing the last person she expected.

Sienna Philips
•Family & friends call her Nene
Hearing her sister hang up the phone all she knocked on the door. First doors steps then she heard the door open as she looked down fiddling with her fingers.

"What? ," asked Sincere.

"I didn't come to start drama I just wanna talk. ," said Sienna.

"...come in. Make it quick I got somewhere to go. ," sighed Sincere letting her sister in.

"I'm sorry. ," blurted Sienna.

"Excuse me? ," questioned Sincere taken back by her sisters words.

"I'm sorry Noonie for treating you the way I did all these years. I was jealous of you and I just wanna make our relationship right. ," apologized Sienna staring her sister in the eyes.

"Jealous? For what? We all got the same amount of love, attention, gifts. What was it?," Sincere raised her eyebrow.

"Your dad stayed but Ren and I father didn't care to check up on us to see if we were still alive. ," expressed Sienna.

"He's our dad he may not be you and Ren's biological dad he never treated y'all any different. ," states Sincere.

"I know I hope that you forgive me and we can move forward I want us to have that sister bond. ," Sienna spoke with a hopeful tone.

"I forgive you but us getting close is gone to take sometime. ," stated Sincere.

"Can I ask you something? You don't have any answer me if you don't want to. ," spoke Sienna.

"O..Kay. ," Sincere held a confused look on her face.

"That night— what happened? I mean I know about Messiah being murdered but why did you run? ," questioned Sienna.

"I couldn't handle seeing him like that. I was use to seeing Messiah smiling and joking he was full of laughter with me. ," Sincere spoke just above a whisper telling the truth somewhat.

"You loved him didn't you? ," asked Sienna.

"I still do. ," nibbling on her bottom lip she picked at the rips in her jeans to keep from crying.

"How-How do you know when you love someone? ," Sienna hesitantly asked.

"You become addicted to being around that person. Being away from them for too long makes you feel strange. You start doing weird shit you usually don't do. ," Sincere lightly laughed reminiscing about the crazy stuff she did with Messiah.

"Like what? ," questioned Sienna.

"Whenever we stayed the nights at each other's house..... I—I use to feel the side of the bed where Messiah slept just to make sure he was still there. And  if it was empty I would wake up looking for him. ," smiled Sincere think back to the countless times she did that and he would come out the bathroom catching her.

"How did you know Messiah was the one despite what he did? ," Sienna continued with her numerous questions.

"Because I regret not fighting hard enough to make him stay that night. I wished I would've done more to keep him from walking out that door. It's true what they say you don't know what you had until it's gone. ," sighed Sincere wiping a stray tear that finally fell.

"Time to sing happy birthday to nana. ," Serenity knocked on the bedroom door.

"Okay we'll be down. ," said Sienna.

"Nene? You and Noonie in the same room without tearing each other's heads off? ," questioned Serenity.

"Yes Ren. ," replied Sincere.

"It's a miracle let me go tell the family keep talking don't mind me! ," squealed Serenity as they hear her take off back downstairs.

"I told mama a long time ago she missing a check with that child. ," Sienna shook her head.

"She just overly happy all the time. ," smiled Sincere.

"I'm glad we talked. ," nodded Sienna.

"Yeah me too. Your my big sister I'll always have your back, but I'll knock you smooth out too. ," stated Sincere partly joking.

"No need for violence. We good? ," asked Sienna with a smile.

"We forever good Nene. ," nodded Sincere before opening the door going downstairs with Sienna not too far behind.

•Since it's my birthday I decided to give you another part😊

•Happy 🔞 to Me !!🥳🥳🥳