10

Sincere Philips
Waking up to someone banging on her door she felt the bed for her phone to check the time 12:09 a.m. She got up walking down the hall reaching under the couch cushion she grabbed her .45 caliber glock taking the safety off. Sincere peeped out her door hole only to see her sisters and Xahkeia.

"What the hell y'all doing here? ," questioned Sincere yanking her open to let them in.

"Hey to you too. ," Xahkeia sarcastically spoke.

"Girl put that up you know I hate guns. ," mugged Serenity.

"Y'all almost caught a bullet in y'all ass. Do you not see what time it is? ," Sincere put the safety back onto her gun.

"Girl it's the weekend of the Music festival and we're getting you out the house. ," said Sienna.

"I'm not going. ," shaking her head no. She and Messiah always went to the festival together, it was their thing.

"Figured you'd say that so change of plans go get cute we going to Club 51. ," stated Xahkeia.

"Hell no y'all better go back wherever y'all just came from. ," turning around to go back to her room Sincere ignored them.

"Don't make us beg. ," pouted Serenity.

"Who knows the next time we'll be here again Noonie come on. ," persuades Sienna.

"Uggh make me sick. Lock the door and don't touch nothing. ," Sincere rolled her eyes going to get dressed.

*45 minutes later..

"How I look? ," asked Sincere

"Bad as fuck. ," said Xahkeia.

"Period sis. ," added Sienna.

"Alright come on before all the close parts are gone. ," she ushered them out her place before locking up behind herself.

Serenity Philips
Pulling up at Club 51 they killed the engine to Serenity's silver GMC while, Sincere killed the engine to her Porsche. They fix themselves up then started a rotation of taking each other's pictures. When they were done they made their way to the door being let in immediately due to Xahkeia knowing the one of the bouncers.

theserenity.yy
And if a 👯‍♀️🤬 hating she just mad🥵

yyAnd if a 👯‍♀️🤬 hating she just mad🥵

Liked by thesincere.ee, thesienna.aa, dollfaceZi, iiamKey, and 1,423,924 others..

thesincere.ee- Sissy 😊💞
thesienna.aa- Babyyyy😚
dollfaceZi- Wudah wuu!!🤪
theserenity.yy-^^ my babies🥰
views..
Kelly- check dm beautiful😍

thesienna.aa
Picture perfect😘

aaPicture perfect😘