35

We just hit 100k! Thank you all so much I'm honestly greatful!😘

Messiah Brewster
Messiah turned over getting out of bed making sure to not wake Sincere. He walked to Kairi's room peeping inside to see her sprawled out with half her body hanging off the bed. Closing her door he headed downstairs where the banging on his front door gradually became louder until he snatched it open mugging whoever was on the other side.

"Messiah where the fuck my daughter!? ," yelled Millie.

"Why the fuck you here yo? She sleeping at five in the morning what else she gone be doing. ," mugging her Messiah rubbed of his face.

"Where your lil girlfriend at? ," Millie rolled her neck catching an attitude.

"Lil? Why you worried about her? ," questioned Messiah.

"Nobody worried my homegirl told me she seen you, her and My baby out together like y'all a family. I don't want her around Kairi. ," said Millie.

"You and yo rat ass friend need to get a job or some shit. Me and my girl shouldn't even be on y'all mind. Sincere not worried bout you so why you keepin' check on her? ," frowned Messiah. He was tired of Millie keeping tabs on him like they were ever together. She worried about everything but the right thing.

"I have a job. ," said Millie matter of factually.

"Not enough to take care of a kid. Fuck outta here for you wake them up. ," said Messiah slamming the door in her face making sure to lock it. Going back to his room he saw Sincere feeling his side of the bed waking up.

"I'm right here baby. ," said Messiah.

"Come lay back down. Where did you go? ," Sincere mumbled softly. She snuggled right into Messiah's arm as soon as his body touched the bed.

"Millie came banging on the door saying her homegirl saw us together with Kai. I told her get on with that shit you not worried bout her. ," spoke Messiah.

"I know that's right she need to get her some business. Good thing I ain't hear nothing I would've came and drop kicked her off the porch. It's five a.m. you suppose to be sleeping like a normal person. ," spoke Sincere.

"I'on think she normal Sin. ," replied Messiah.

"Mm I wanna meet her you should introduce us. ," said Sincere.

"No she might say some you don't like and next thing you know WW3. ," Messiah shook his head.

"I— I don't even be fighting any more. ," Sincere gasped slightly.

"Sincere you been fighting me since we started back talking. ," said Messiah.

"Your fault you know how I am about my lashes and stuff. ," shrugged Sincere not really listening to him.

"You gotta work today? ," asked Messiah.

"Yeah night shift. I'm tired let's go back to sleep. ," yawned Sincere tangling her leg with his.

"I love you. ," said Messiah poking out his lips.

"I love you too. ," Sincere pecked his lips a few times before burying her face into his chest.

Sincere Philips
Fav Crip 💍💙
My mommy cooked she said do you wanna plate?

Yea what she make?

Some smoked turkey with rice smothered in gravy, cabbage, and macaroni😁