38

Messiah Brewster
"Can y'all like back up out my face? A bitch still cute. ," Sincere rolled her neck trying to sit up in the hospital bed.

"Period. ," Xahkeia swiped her hand under her chin.

"Girl lay your crippled ass back down. ," said Erin.

"Nooo I'm fine. ," whined Sincere.

"You're not you just got shot. Are you okay? What drugs they give you? ," asked Sienna rubbing her sister's hair flat.

"But did I die thought? ," Sincere tilted her head.

"Sickk. ," laughed Serenity.

"Messiah did they say when Noon'a be able to leave? ," asked Erin.

"They keeping her for two days. ," spoke Messiah.

"Two daysss? ," Sincere said in her SouljaBoy voice.

"Yes two days now yo lil fast tail won't be on the go. ," said her grandma with her hands on her hip.

"Nana you be gone more than me. If you not at bingo you always with deacon Malcolm. ," teased Sincere.

"Mama you dating deacon Malcolm? ," questioned Erin.

"You in my business? Don't do that. ," frowned Nana looking at her daughter.

"Tell her again Nana. ," co-signed Serenity.

"Who be teaching you this stuff mama?," asked Silas.

"Ren. ," snickered Sincere groaning a little.

"Well we gone get going babygirl we'll see you tomorrow. ," Silas walked over to the bed kissing her forehead followed by her mom and grandma.

"Love you. ," said Sincere.

"Love you too. ," they all replied leaving.

"Okay let's be serious them nurses said the pigs suppose to come by tomorrow to question you. ," said June.

"Nope not doing it we don't talk to no cops. ," disagreed Sincere.

"How you feeling for real? ," asked Sienna causing everyone to look Sincere's way.

"I'm cool just a lil pain. I hate this how our anniversary turned out like I got engaged and shot in the same night. It's not fair. ," pouted Sincere.

"Engaged!? ," gasped Sienna.

"Messiah you proposed? Ahhh my bitch getting married!! ," cheered Xahkeia.

"Let us see the ring cause I know my brother in law showed out. ," smiled Serenity as they all gathered around looking at the rock on her sister's hand.

"Damn this the engagement ring? Wonder what the wedding one gone look like cause sheesh! ," exaggerated Xahkeia.

"Congrats to y'all. ," smiled Sienna.

"I feel like a proud parent. ," fake cried Serenity wiping her false tears.

"Happy for y'all bro. ," June dapped his brother up giving him a manly hug followed with hugging Sincere.

"Come on y'all it's getting late. We love you Noonie. ," Serenity hugged her sister.

"Love you bestie. ," her and Zi did an air kiss.

"Love y'all take it easy. ," June hugged them.

"We'll see you tomorrow love y'all. , Sienna hugged them both watching everyone leaving.

"Go lock the door our anniversary ain't over yet. ," states Sincere.

"Nah ma you just got shot an—

"The bullet went through my shoulder and the other one grazed my leg a little I'm fine. ," said Sincere.

"I could've lost you tonight yo. ," sighed Messiah.

"But you didn't and you aren't gone ever lose me baby. I'm been here since the beginning, I'm right here now and after that. ," Sincere placed her forehead against his pecking his lips.

"I love you. ," said Messiah.

"I love you too. Now can you please go lock the door. ," Sincere stared in his eyes.

"You sho? ," smirked Messiah going towards the door.

"Yes I'm sure Kareem. I still can put these legs on yo head now drop them pants lil daddy. ," said Sincere.

"Aight try not to be loud don't wanna make them nurses come back here. ," Messiah undressed climbing between her legs. He laid her on her back gripping her thighs.

"No promises. ," Sincere gasped feeling her and Messiah become one.
_______________

Morning

Messiah Brewster

"I just ran down on one of these niggas found him watching where my sis lay her head. ," June spoke to his brother who's on the other end of the phone.

"Y'all gone wish y'all never caught me when my brother comes for y'all head. Y'all signing y'all death certificate. ," the man groaned.

"Shut yo bitch ass up cuz. Whatchu want me to do with 'em bro? You know I never had a problem getting rid of niggas especially in broad daylight. ," growled June.

"Put him to sleep and take him to the spot. Call everybody tell 'em pack up and get out of the State they got forty-eighty hours. This shit bout to be a war zone and ain't sparing nobody. ," Messiah said calmly, a little too calm.

"Gotchu bro thirty. ," said June.

"Thirty nigga. ." replied Messiah placing his phone back on the little table beside the bed.

"Siah. ," called Sincere waking up from her second nap.

"Wassgood ma? ," Messiah sat down beside her.

"You bout to go back out to the streets ain't you? ," asked Sincere.

"Yeah baby. ," said Messiah.

"And we gotta leave? ," finally she turned her attention towards him looking him dead in the eyes.

"Sincere. ," spoke Messiah.

"I don't wanna leave without you I'm scared Messiah. ," said Sincere.

"I know you scared ma, but I have do this. June told me niggas is watching where you lay at and I ain't bout to let shit happening to you again. Kairi going with you I gotta make sure everybody of mine safe. ," Messiah stared back.

"How long we're going to be apart? ," asked Sincere.

"A few weeks maybe months. ," sated Messiah.

"I love you, you hear me? Whatever you do come back to Kai and I no matter what happens. You promise? ," questioned Sincere.

"You know I—

"Promise me you gone come back. Please. ," She held his face in her hands pecking his lips.

"I promise. ," promised Messiah just for the sake of her. He didn't know how this was gone turn out but he did know he was gone get rid of them niggas that hurt Sin.

"Can you have June bring food when he comes by? I don't want this hospital food it's nasty. ," Sincere scrunched her face up.

"Yeah mamas I'll tell him. ," smiled Messiah staring deeply at Sincere.

"Why you looking at me like thattt? ," dragged Sincere giggling.

"You so beautiful and I'm so lucky. I love you yo. ," Messiah leaned over her kissing her repeatedly.

"I love you to da da. ," smirked Sincere giving him the same energy.