37

Okay let me clear things up I graduated from HS not college yet. I just started college about a month ago that's why I haven't been updating and honestly I don't know when my next update is going to be. I appreciate y'all for being so patient with me, thank you.
___________

Sincere Philips
I'm not with the romance shit but a nigga gone try for you. I'll tell ten reasons why I love you "I love you because you know me better than I know myself.." Go to yo favorite salon and do yo lil girly shit. You'a find your next clue there.

"Messiah what do you have up your sleeve my guy. ," smiled Sincere placing the note in her purse. She headed to her car and to her go to salon to get dolled up.

JuJu's Beauty Palace

"Hi welcome to JuJu's how my I help you? ," greeted the receptionist.

"Amber she's already booked come on to my chair Sincere. How are you? ," asked the owner hugging her.

"I'm great and you? ," she returned the gesture before sitting in the salon chair.

"Girl working. So what are we going for today? ," asked JuJu.

"I'm keeping it simple jet black, but I need it super long. ," stated Sincere.

"Okay let's do it. ," started JuJu.

Hours went by before Sincere was finished . JuJu handed her a mirror to heck out her hair even though she knew she was gonna love it.

"JuJu you do it every time. Thank you. ," Sincere admired her hair.

"It's no problem oh and here. Your boyfriend told me to give this to you. ," said JuJu handing over a note.

Taking the note for JuJu's hands she headed out to her vehicle. Climbing in she opened the note reading it.

You enjoying yourself mamas? I know you hungry so go to the Cafe and have breakfast your sisters over there waiting. Oh you though I forgot? "I love you Sincere you make my heart smile."

Merging into traffic Sincere zoomed through the highways to. She hadn't talked to her sisters all day and seeing them made her happy. Sincere walked inside spotting them.

"I missed y'all. ," pouted Sincere

"We missed you too. ," they all pulled her in a group hug.

"It was hard not to call you knowing we talk as soon as we wake up. ," said Xahkeia.

"You looking sexy spin let us see that hair. ," said Sienna causing her to do a 360.

"Ooouu who is you!? ," Serenity hyped her baby sister up.

"Before we sit down let's take pictures. ," said Sincere.

"Okay I got y'all Nene take mine when I'm done. ," said Serenity grabbing everyone else's phone to get a flick of them.

"Gotcha. ," replied Sienna.

theserenity.yy
Hood Mona Lisa🖤
#HappyAnniversarytotheBrewster's

yyHood Mona Lisa🖤#HappyAnniversarytotheBrewster's