42

Sincere Philips
"Are you gone tell me where you taking me? ," Sincere asked for the hundredth time since they've been in the car.

"If I tell you mama it wouldn't be a surprise no more. ," replied Messiah.

"Siahhhhh. ," whined Sincere.

The car came a stop and Messiah got out going to the passenger side helping Sincere. Holding hands the two walked into the restaurant waiting for someone to come assist them.

"Bae. ," called Messiah snapping Sincere's picture.

"Do I look good? ," asked Sincere.

"You look more than good. Gimme kiss. ," said Messiah.

"I don't think you deserve one. Send me that so I can post. ," smirked Sincere following the waitress to their table taking a seat.

thesincere.ee
Look at how I bodied that, ate it up and gave it back🤍😌 #Baby K👶🏽 #BrewsterClan💍

eeLook at how I bodied that, ate it up and gave it back🤍😌    #Baby K👶🏽 #BrewsterClan💍

Nyc.Messiah, dollfaceZi, theserenity.yy, junecreationz thesienna.aa, Kelly__, Izzy4x, ___zoieeeee, and 15,274,113 others.

comments disabled...

Sincere stole glances at Messiah from over her menu while he wasn't looking. She decided to text him even though they were across from each other she didn't care.

Kareem💍🧸

You so fine you know that?

yeah you definitely getting this work as soon as we leave this dinner homeboy! Just look at' chu baby you so handsome😍🥰🥰

Thank you mamas. & what if you fall asleep before we make it back?

Wake me up I need some tonight don't y'all leave soon?

Yeah tomorrow ain't ready to go back without you though🥺

Don't make me start crying Siah it's all gone be over soon you just make sure to come home to your family by any means necessary.