41

Xahkeia Murray

"Aww what wrong? Why you got your lip poked out for Papa? ," smiled Xahkeia

"I miss you. ," said June.

"I miss you too. When will everyone else be here? ," asked Xahkeia.

"We leaving out in like two hours. If we not there by tonight we'll be there early tomorrow morning. ," explained June.

"Okay your hair cute I'm glad you letting it grow out. ," said Xahkeia staring at his new style.

"Cute for babies girl this shit fly, fuck you talking bout. ," mugged June.

"You ain't gotta do all that. Oh can you bring my wig with you? ," asked Xahkeia.

"Which one? ," asked June.

"The curly one. It should be in your bathroom hanging up if you didn't move it. ," replied Xahkeia.

"If I—

June was cut off hearing tussling sounds and it sounded like it was coming from Zi's end off the phone.

"Bae. ," June stared at her frowning.

"You hear that too? I'm bout to go see. ," Xahkeia got up walking to Sincere's room because that's where it was coming from. When she pushed the door open her hand flew to her mouth.

"Girl don't just stand there help me get her off him. ," said Sienna.

"What's going on baby? ," asked June.

"Babe Sin in here beating the shit outta your brother she got him in a chokehold right now. Ren and Nene trying to get her off look at him. ," Xahkeia flipped her camera showing Sincere choking Messiah while gripping his hair.

"Zi please help get her. ," said Serenity.

"Hell no she ain't bout to swing on me that's between them two. ," she shook her head looking at them crazy.

"She gone kill him. ," spoke Sienna.

"Its not like he ain't been dead before. ," shrugged Xahkeia.

"Get off me cause ain't letting him go. ," huffed Sincere gripping his hair tighter.

"Where's Kairi? , asked Xahkeia.

"She's in my room sleep still. ," said Serenity.

"Sincere yo let my hair go. ," groaned Messiah.

"Shut the fuck up! ," yelled Sincere.

"It's above me now I'm going back to my room before y'all wake Kairi up. ," Serenity walked out the room.

"Zi please help. ," pleaded Sienna.

"Okay fine. ," Xahkeia put her phone down helping Nee to get Sincere from choking him finally, but she still had his hair.

"We gone now. ," Xahkeia walked out dragging Sienna along.