12

Sincere Philips
"I think you should talk to the both of them just to figure out what the hell they were thinking. ," said Xahkeia.

"Do you wanna be with Messiah again? ," asked Sienna.

"Right now I'm hurt; confused. I don't know if I can trust him. ," Sincere had her blue acrylic nail between her teeth nibbling on it.

"You still love him don't you? ," questioned Serenity.

"Yes love like that just don't go away. I would've done anything for him. ," said Sincere.

"You should tell him. ," Serenity spoke softly staring at her sister.

"Tell him what? ," asked Sienna.

"What happened the night he supposedly died. ," finished Serenity.

"No. ," Sincere said firmly.

"But you have to Noonie. That's the only way you'll every be able to fully move forward. ," stressed Serenity.

"I said no Ren just drop it. ," Sincere rolled her eyes.

"No matter how much you fight it you gone have to revisit the past one day, and the longer you hold out the harder it is to face. You know I'm right. ," spoke Serenity.

"What is she talking bout? ," asked Xahkeia.

"What happened that night? It's more than  what you told me? ," Sienna looked at her sister form conformation.

"Only her, mommy, and dad know what the fullness of that night. The only reason Ren knows is because she walked in on me talking to mom and dad. ," explained Sincere.

"Why wouldn't you tell me what really happened? I'm your best friend! ,"yelled Xahkeia frowning.

"Don't talk to me out your neck Zi. ," Sincere spoke calmly while patting her head.

"We were in Savannah together. You should have told me! What happened!? ," carried on Xahkeia.

"Zi stop! ," demanded Sienna.

"No! What the hell happened that night Sincere? ," asked Xahkeia.

"You wanna know what happened? Huh!? Some men broke in looking for Messiah and I was there. They were looking for money, but I wouldn't tell them where it was. They put a gun to my head, tied me up; raped me.. I almost fucking died that night too! I worked so damn hard to get past the nightmares and the trauma! Not only did I lose Messiah I lost the only half of him I had left! I lost my fucking baby! There you happy now? ," by now you could hear a pen drop. Sincere knocked everything off the table as she stood up to leave.

"Sincere I—

Not wanting to hear shit she had to say Sincere walked out the kitchen attempting to be stop by her mother, but she walked around her and out the door. Getting in Sienna's car she brought the engine to life before digging off. Sparking a blunt to ease her nerves she took a long puff before inhaling the smoke. No one understood what she went through that night, no one was there but her and being reminded of it makes her feel weak.

Sienna Philips

"What the hell is wrong with y'all? Y'all hard of hearing or something? ," frowned Sienna.

"Nee told you to stop it. ," Serenity looked over at Xahkeia.

"You brought it up. ," argued Xahkeia.

"But you didn't have to keep going. You saw that she clearly didn't wanna talk about it. ," frowned Serenity.

"And I wouldn't have if you never mentioned that you knew what really happened that night. ," Xahkeia rolled her neck at Serenity.

"Y'all are being so childish right now. ," said Sienna.

"Childish? Nene let's not g—

"ALL OF YOU SHUT THE HELL UP!? ," yelled Silas.

Their dad's voice boomed off the walls as he stood next to his wife with an arm around her waist. She looked around the room disappointed in their actions.

"Y'all are too grown to be acting like this and should be ashamed of yourselves. Serenity you shouldn't have brought it up and you two questioning her only triggered her to snap. Look how hurt your mother is. And Noonie drove off to God knows where. ," Silas rubbed his free hand down his face.

"I'm sorry mom and dad. ," apologized Serenity.

"I apologize mom; dad. ," said Sienna.

" I'm sorry ma Erin and papa Silas. ," added Xahkeia.

"Apologize to Noonie you don't owe it to us. ," Erin walked out the kitchen.

"Nene see where she at because she took your car. ,"Silas followed Erin upstairs.

"Okay. ," Sienna pulled out her phone sending a text to her sister.

-Where are you? You okay? 6:21 p.m.
Baby sis🧚🏽‍♀️- I'm sorry for taking your car I wasn't coming back inside for my keys. I'll be there soon. 6:22 p.m.
-I'm not worried about the car Noonie. You good? 6:23 p.m.
Baby sis🧚🏽‍♀️- I'm good sis. Tell ma and dad I'm fine don't put the folks on me😂. 6:24 p.m.
-😅I will be safe love. 6:25 p.m.

"I feel really bad. ," mumbled Xahkeia picking at her nails.

"I do too. I shouldn't have said anything. ," sighed Serenity.

"I hope she's okay. ," said Xahkeia.

"If she's not it's all y'all fault. ,"stated Sienna.

Patrice Brewster
Knocking on her front door took her attend from the television in front of her. She got up peeing through the hole to see whom was on the other side. Seeing a distressed Sincere she opened the door pulling her into her arms.

"I know. I know. ," Patrice held her leading her to the couch as they took a seat.

"Why would they do this to me? ," cried Sincere.

"I don't know. I just want you to know that I knew nothing about the plans he and Justice had. I thought you knew he was alive. ," said Patrice rubbing her back.

"Two years.. he had a baby with someone else and I lost mine. ," sniffled Sincere. 

"What? ," questioned Patrice thinking she misheard her.

"I lost our baby a few days after he was supposedly killed. ,"Sincere sat up looking into her eyes.

"Ooh I'm so sorry Sincere. ," said Patrice with watery eyes.

"Is it stupid that I still love him? ," questioned Sincere.

"No it's not you never stop loving someone. You just move on. ," said Patrice.

"You think I should move on from your son? ," asked Sincere glancing at Patrice.

"I can't answer that sweetie only you can. Just follow your heart. ," replied Patrice.

"Whatever happens between your sons and I will never affect our relationship you'll always be my second ma. ," spoke Sincere.

"I love you. ," Patrice wiped Sincere tears kissing her forehead.

"I love you too. I have to get going before my parents put out a missing person report on me. ," joked Sincere standing to her feet.

"Go head honey drive safe. ," said Patrice.

"I will I'll call you when I'm ready to talk to your sons. ," Sincere climbed into the car.

"Alright now. ," waved Patrice closing her door.

Driving back to her parents home she finished the remainder of the blunt. Knowing she was gone have the munchies soon all she wanted to do was sleep.