44

Messiah Brewster

"Who you work for? ," Izzy kicked the chair they had Lucky tied to. The three of them surrounded him while Messiah stood in the back smoking his backwood just watching.

"You don't talk much huh? It's coo you see my brother he don't either. ," pointed June smirking.

"Where my brother? ," questioned Lucky.

"Aye you wanna know some? Your brother funny as hell wHeN mY bRoThEr cAtCh yAll iTs oVeR. ," laughed June. He laughed until his stomach hurt and he was red in the face.

"I'm gonna kill all you muthafuckas! Where's my lil brother!? ," Lucky jerked in the chair.

"Don't yell at me pussy ass nigga. I whoop you like I'm yo pops. ," June slapped him hard enough were his lip had split and a few of his teeth were on the floor.

"Who you work for? ," asked June.

"Fuck you.... y'all think y'all scaring me? It's someone on the way to y'all hoes right now and yo bitch a be dead before you even reach her. I see why you crazy bout her she got some goo—

Before he could finish his sentence Messiah sent a bullet to his dome. He aimed at his chest letting off more shots without saying a word. All he could think about was getting to Sincere for anyone else could.

"Talk too much now look at chu' dead than a muthafucka. ," mumbled Messiah with a cold look on his face. Pulling out his phone he called Sincere.

"You straight ma? ," asked Messiah as soon as the call connected

"Bae somebody broke in here on us. ," yawned Sincere.

"Where everybody at? ," asked Messiah staring at her. She was just so beautiful to him.

"We in my room but Zi and Nee hiding in the bathroom. Ren and I in the closet sitting down. I got my gun though. ," said Sincere.

"Coo ma listen you gone have to kill em. I know you don't want to but you need too. You scared? ," he licked his lips.

"No I'm just mad they keeping me and baby up. I'm so tired. ," she cocked he gun back hearing the foot steps getting closer.

"I kn—

Sincere shushed him hearing the room door open and things being moved around. Seconds later she heard a big boom and screams causing her to come out along with Serenity.

They saw Sienna fighting the intruder as he chocked her while Zi was fighting the person he came with which they could make out to be a female. Raising her gun Sincere let off a shot hitting the man in the back of his head watching him drop on top of Nene.

"Get him off me. ," Sienna pushed him off with the help of Serenity.

"Ren help Zi tie his ole girl up. ," nodded Sinere.

"If you gone run up in somebody shit at least know how to fight." Xahkeia shook her head holding onto the girl hair.

"Siah you still there? ," asked Sincere watching her girl trying to get Xahkeia off her.

"I'm here. ," spoke Messiah.

"Big muthafucka almost took me out. ," Sienna rubbed her neck kicking the dead man in the head.

Sincere Philips

"Who are you? And who the fuck sent you? ," questioned Sincere sitting on the bed across from her.

"I don't know his name I was just suppose to get paid. ," said the woman.

"So you doing blind missions? ," asked Sincere with a raised brow. She tilted her head not believing the lady; and if she wanted to play crazy Sincere was crazier.

"No he—

"What were you suppose to do? ," asked Sincere.

"I was supposed to break in the with the guy on the floor and we were suppose to bring back somebody named Sincere. We were told it was only two people here I swear. ," said the woman.

"Well I'm Sincere and it's obvious they can't fucking count. So tell me how much was it to bring me to who ever 'he' is? ," asked Sincere tapping her finger against the trigger.

"Five thousand. ," answered the woman.

"Damn that's it? And you don't know him hmm? ," hummed Sincere.

"Please don't kill me I have a daughter. ," cried the woman.

"And I'm pregnant. I'm tired and hungry my baby and I can't sleep because y'all wanna break in and shit. You weren't crying about your daughter when you came in here bitch so shut that shit up right now. ," mugged Sincere.

"I'll do whatever please. ," she begged.

"Tell me who sent you. ," Sincere asked again for the last time.

"I- I don't know. ," lied the woman.

"Whoop on her some more. ," said Sincere to no one in particular causing her sisters to both go blow for blow on the woman.

"What are you doing? ," questioned Sincere glancing between the phone and the lady being beaten.

"Booking y'all a flight. I'm sending y'all closer to our parents. ," said Messiah.

"I miss you. ," pouted Sincere rubbing her belly.

"I miss you more mamas. ," smirked Messiah.

"When I'll see you again? ," asked Sincere.

"Soon. ," replied Messiah. She knew that's all she was gonna get in that moment because his mind was focused.

"You sure you don't wanna tell me who sent you? I know who I just wanna hear you say it. ," stared Sincere putting her gun on safety.

"Please don't kill me. ," pleaded the woman.

"Word to my pawpaw. ," said Sincere.

"He said his name was Scar. ," sniffled the woman.

Sincere took her gun off safety before shooting the girl between her eyes. She didn't feel one ounce of guilt it was either her or them.

"I don't even know my pawpaw. ," frowned Sincere putting her gun back on safety.

"When we leaving? ," asked Xahkeia.

"Hour and a half til y'all need to be on the plane. ," said Messiah.

" What about the bodies? We can't leave 'em like this. ," questioned Serenity.

"I got it don't worry bout nothing. ," spoke Messiah.

I'll call you when we make it to where we supposed to be going. ," said Sincere.

I love you. ," stated Messiah licking his lips smirking.

"I love you too. ," smiled Sincere before hanging up. She tossed her phone on the bed before gathering her belongings together. Thirty minutes later everyone was ready leaving the premises.