24

Justice Thompson

Using his key to Sincere's house he walked right on in. He locked the door behind him before going upstairs to her room to bother her.
"Sis. ," called June walking into the bedroom.

•••

"Sissssssss. ," dragged June.

•••

"Noonie! ," yelled June seeing that wasn't working either.

•••

"I know this damn girl hear me. Noon! ," June snatched the pillow from under her head causing her to wake up.

"June. ,"Sincere said with her eyes closed.

"I know you heard me you need to stop sleeping so heavy. What if I was an intruder? ," asked June.

"Why you here? ," questioned Sincere with a mug on her face.

"You saying it like an welcome. ,"June placed his hand on his chest dramatically.

"I'm bout to call yo brother. You lucky I love you cause right about now I'll been done bash you across yo damn head with a lamp or some shit. ," Sincere went to her contacts clicking on Messiah's name.

"Oh that's how you feel? Don't worry I'm bout to go fix me a sandwich. ," June nodded walking out her room to the kitchen.

"Wassgood ma. ," answered Messiah.

"Come get Justice before I beat his ass. ," spoke Sincere.

"What he do? ," asked Messiah.

"He came all the way over here waking me up. I worked a ten hour shift I'm tired come get him. ," explained Sincere. She was becoming agitated and annoyed all at once.

"How he get there cause his shit still in the shop? ,"questioned Messiah smoking a dutch.

"I don't know Messiah. Get the hell out of my kitchen! And how you get in anyway!? ," yelled Sincere.

"I made a copy of yo spare key! ," he yelled back.

"See unt-uh come get him. ," said Sincere.

"Here I come. ," replied Messiah.

"Thank you. June yo brother coming to get you wait on him downstairs! ," said Sincere hanging up her phone.

"You putting me out? I see how it is. ," June tried to sound hurt.

"Whatever nigga and turn that tv down! ," Sincere locked her bedroom door as she heard the volume decreased on the living room television.

Messiah Brewster
"So when you and Noonie getting back together? ," asked June walking towards the supermarket.

"Why you ask that? ," Messiah glanced from his phone to his brother.

"Nigga everybody see how y'all acting towards each other. I know you not about to let her bypass them facts. ," stated June.

"We working on us. ," answered Messiah.

"That's cool I'm trying to find me a lil shorty too. ," June rubbed his hands together.

"You really bout to leave Zi alone? ," questioned Messiah.

"Hell yeah I'm not gone sit around waiting for her to quit playing. I ain't no busta I gotta life too. ," spoke June.

"I hear you cuz. ," nodded Messiah.

"Monster! ," someone called from behind them.

"Yo who that calling yo name like that? Damn voice mad annoying. ," frowned June as they both looked back seeing a woman coming their way.

"Amara she some broad I messed with a while back just ignore her. ," said Messiah while him and June kept walking.

"Lil sis know? ," questioned June. He wasn't going down for anymore of his brother's shit, a nigga was gone snitch today.

"Yeah I told her. ," replied Messiah only for them to be stop by the woman blocking their path.

"So you don't hear me calling your name? This what we doing now? ," Amara rolled her neck looking at Messiah.

"Damn man what do you want? ," frowned Messiah.

"You know what I want. You ain't see my calls? ," asked Amara.

"A whole new phone with a new number just to get away from yo delusional ass. My nigga I ain't fucked witchu in months move around. ," Messiah tired to go around her but she moved in his direction too.

"I don't know why you frontin' like you don't want me Monster lets just put it all out there. ," smiled Amara inching closer towards him.

"Aye lil hoe back up off my brother. ," June put his arm out not letting her walk any closer.

"You need to mind your business. ," she pointed her nail into June's face.

"Did this girl just put her d!ck grippers in my face? ," June asked no one in particular.

"Move out the way Amara my bro didn't mind running you over with the shopping cart. ," shrugged Messiah.

"Move bro for I have my sister come down here and whoop you into shape.. fat; uneven ass penguin. ," June sized her up with a stank look on his face.

"You gone let him talk to me like that? ," Amara crossed her arms pouting.

"You ain't my girl, bye penguin. ," Messiah threw his set up.

"Fuck you! ," Amara storms away.

"I was bout to snitch on you nigga I ain't helping you with no more bs. ," June tossed boxes of pizza rolls into the cart.

"You? Nigga I'm bout to tell Sincere as soon as we get to her crib. A nigga can't afford to fuck up no more. ," Messiah shook his head.

..... Amara in the MM