32

Sincere Philips
"Water, Fiji, hold his chin while he eat it.
Fuck me in the mirror 'cause he know his bitch conceited! ," rapping along to Megan the Stallion and Moneybagg Yo— All dat Sincere stood through the drop top letting the window blow through her hair. They just got back to the states to pick up Kairi from his parents.

"Yo! ," yelled Messiah as he entered his parents house with Sincere right by his side.

"Messiah Kareem Brewster I don't know how many times I gotta tell you and your bone head ass brother about yelling in my house. Y'all ain't to old to catch these hands. ," Patrice walked from the living room scowling her son.

"Catch these hands? Ma who you been around? ," frowned Messiah.

"My homegirls Erin and Melissa. Boy move yo tall ass blocking my daughter in law, Hey my baby. ," Patrice pulled Sincere into a warm embrace.

"Hey mama how you been? ," asked Sincere kissing Patrice on the cheek.

"I've been good. How was the trip? ," asked Patrice.

"Daddy! ," Kairi came zooming from the living room. She jumped right into his arms.

"Wassgood lil butt you missed me? ," Messiah kisses at over his daughter face causing her to burst with giggles.

"Mhm. ," nodded Kairi.

"How much? ," asked Messiah.

"This much. ," Kairi stretched her arms as far as they could go.

"You had fun with Gigi? ," asked Messiah.

"Yea we eat candy and watch Mickey Mo— Noonie. ," Kairi wiggled in her dad's arms reaching for Sincere.

"Hi pretty girl I missed you. ," smiled Sincere pecking Kairi cheek.

"Miss you. I stay with you? ," asked Kairi returning the gesture.

"Kai you trying to leave Gigi and Pawpaw already? ," gasped Patrice dramatically placing her hand on her chest.

"Don't be said Gigi I come back to you and pawpaw umm the night. ," spoke Kairi meaning tomorrow night.

"It's okay babydoll Gigi about to go anyway. ," said Patrice.

"Where you going? Where pops? ," questioned Messiah finally analyzing his mother's clothes. She wore a red dress with matching red bottoms.

"You was questioning me like you the parent and I'm the child. If you must know your daddy taking me out tonight. ," she grabbed her purse pushing them all towards the door.

"That's coo we gone get up outta here ju heard. I love you mama have fun. ," Messiah leaned down hugging Patrice.

"I love y'all too be safe now! ," said Patrice placing a kiss on all their faces before waving them off.

Messiah Brewster

Manhattan, NYC
Messiah's Est.

"Whatchu cooking love? ," wrapping his arms around her waist he placed his face in the crook of neck kissing it ever so lightly.

"Kairi wanted tacos so I'm cooking both shrimp and chicken with some white rice. She can eat whenever she wakes up ," Sincere sautéed the shrimps while the chicken cooked.

"Tomorrow I'm taking you out. ," Messiah stood upright movement no back watching her cook.

"I have to work. ," replied Sincere.

"Call in tell them you not coming. ," said Messiah.

"You fucking with my money lil nigga. ," Sincere smack her lips. He didn't even have to face her knowing she had that ugly ass mug on her face; rolling her eyes.

"Lil? I'll double that money you miss out on. ," stated Messiah.

"I'm good baby and speaking of money, I still have that duffel bag. ," brought up Sincere since they were already on topic.

"You went through it? It's yours. ," shrugged Messiah licking his lips.

"No I haven't touched it. How much in there anyway? ," asked Sincere maneuvering around he kitchen cleaning as she go.

"If I tell you don't trip out. ," said Messiah.

"Just tell me Messiah. ," cutting the food off she covered everything.

"At least thirty. ," spoke Messiah.

"What the fuck. You left a duffel of thirty g's what the hell's wrong with you!? ,"

"Be quiet for you wake Kairi up. I left it so you can go back to finish school and get yo degrees.

"Well I didn't use that money Monster so I got me a 9 to 5.

"What? ," frowned Messiah walking up to her.

"I said I didn't use the damn money! ," snapped Sincere with her hands on her hips waiting for what his neck move may be.

"What the fuck I tell you bout calling me that? ," he grabbed her by the throat pulling her into him.

"That's your name isn't it? ," Sincere smartly retorted.

Swiftly he picked her up sitting her onto the counter. He squeezed her neck whispering into her ear.

"Say that shit again Sin. Watch I fuck you up. ," said Messiah.

"Do it then.... Monster. ," smirked Sincere.

He nodded his head watching the smirk disappeared from her face as he slipped two fingers inside of her tights and into her wetness. Watching the look of pleasure cast across her face caused him to bit his lip and smirk this time.

"What's that shit you was talking? ," Messiah pumped his fingers in and out of her steadily. The gushing sounds was like music to him.

"Oooo. ," whimpered Sincere. At this point her sweats managed to hang around her ankles.

"I can't hear you love speak up. ," leaning down to suck on her neck he pressed his thumb hard on her lady part.

"I'm sorry! I'm about cum. ," moaned Sincere biting down on her lip to suppress her loud outbursts.

"Nah hold it. You let go we gone have a problem. ," demanded Messiah as he pumped faster.

"I ca— can't. Ohmyg—Kareem! ," gasped Sincere. Grabbing his arm her body jerked as she came hard all over his hand.

"You like trouble huh? ," Messiah placed multiple kisses on her lips.

"Mmcht you knew I couldn't hold that shit nigga. Do you know how backed up I am? ," jumping from the counter she held onto him for support.

"Look atcha' Bambi. ," smirked Messiah seeing her stumble once she got her pants pulled back up.

"Shut up I'm going to shower. ," Sincere headed towards the staircase.

"We not done so gone upstairs and undress. I'm bout to eat fat ma until you can't talk in the morning that way I won't have to hear yo smart ass mouf. ," licking his lips Messiah flashed his smile that reminded her of the first time they met.

"No Kai will hear us I'm surprised she hasn't woken up. ," said Sincere.

"My walls sounds proof baby we good. ," Messiah scooped her up tossing Sincere over his shoulder.

"Put me down! ," squealed Sincere.

"Shut up. ," said Messiah smacking her butt. Her carried her the rest of the way closing his bedroom door with his foot.

Ha! You thought! Don't be mad at me I love y'all 🥺

What's y'all Snapchat? amos| callsunshine